Crap Service

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
For the First year I had great service.  After that, service has gotten worse and worse. Even when its not congested or Im under the "data cap", I am constantly losing service and buffering. Its sad, I pay 160 for only 50m and most the time its no where near. I am a former Directv, Dish, and Sate tech so I understand how Satellite works. This is not those issue normally found with satellite. This seems to be Company wide. There is absolutely in this day and age, anyone should be paying 160 for 50 megs. the problem is companies like this take advantage of those who can not get a hard line service. Its sad. Filing a complaint with BBB and any writing State Reps. 
Photo of F Tech

F Tech

• 4 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 700 Posts
  • 297 Reply Likes
You do understand the BBB isn't a government agency and wields no power, correct? Also there are quite a lot complaints about Viasat on their website already. Last I checked Viasat had a high rating with them as I believe they score a company based on their response to complaints, as in "responding" to complaints on their site. Filing a complaint with the BBB is a waste of time for the most part.