Contest! Win Free Internet Access from Viasat, for Life!!

• Idea
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Idea acknowledged. No need for further response at current time.

I just want to throw out an idea here for the Exede community....I noticed that Viasat Inc., does not have
a "two line" slogan/quote. For example: " Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa Johns!"or "Save money. Live Better. Walmart! Some companies have used this successfully and the same may work for Viasat and its subsidiaries. The person(s) with the best one that Viasat likes and wants to use, would receive a free account upgrade for 6 months, 12 months, or whatever you decide, just make it worth participating for. I believe we would all win, we get a chance to win something substantial and feel good and Viasat gets a slogan, becomes successful and goes on to become a multi billion dollar corporation, if they're not already.! I'm excited about this, I believe it will work. What does everyone think?

Photo of Roadrunn3rr50

Roadrunn3rr50

• 28 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
  • Happy, just dont touch me!

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exede Josh

Exede Josh

• 235 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Roadrunn3rr50, one of our current taglines is "High Speed Internet.  From Space."
Photo of Roadrunn3rr50

Roadrunn3rr50

• 28 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Why O' Why do you always burst my bubble Josh? Back to the drawing board I guess.....; P
Photo of Exede Elizabeth

Exede Elizabeth

• 212 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Lol, Roadrunn3rr50!  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.