Community member list

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Is there a member list? 
Photo of Martin Seebach

Martin Seebach

  • 24 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

  • 1
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

  • 719 Posts
  • 406 Reply Likes
No.  The way GetSat is set up doesn't allow one to see a list of all members.  There's a small list, which is linked at the bottom of the "Most Helpful Members" section, but it only lists a few people.  
Photo of Ken

Ken

  • 145 Posts
  • 71 Reply Likes
Try:
https://community.viasat.com/viasat/details/members

Note that for All Time there are: 12453 People
Photo of Ken

Ken

  • 145 Posts
  • 71 Reply Likes
Also note that 12500 members is less than 3% of the subscribers.  And some unknown percentage of that 3% seem to be unhappy with their service.  That leaves 97% of the subscribers that are either happy enough with their service to not get on the forum and complain or are just not interested in joining the community. ;)
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

  • 2988 Posts
  • 1041 Reply Likes
A fair number of those probably also joined once and never returned
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

  • 2070 Posts
  • 1015 Reply Likes
I had pizza for breakfast.
Photo of James Paramore

James Paramore

  • 138 Posts
  • 54 Reply Likes
Never plant peanuts after cotton.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

  • 719 Posts
  • 406 Reply Likes
Ah.  My mistake.  GetSat has changed since I last used it on a regular basis.  You used to not be able to see all members, but only a very small list.