Charged $200 for Service Call after being enrolled in Easy Care Plan and Still have not been refunded !

• Problem
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • (Edited)
I was charge a $200.00 service call fee after enrolling in EasyCare plan. I was not aware of this 200 charge until the day they drafted it out of my account. Because you don't see a bill until they day they draft payment. I called 4/09/2018 regarding the amount and was told that I would be refunded 215.00 back to my account plus overdraft charges and it would take up to 7 days to be refunded.So I called today just to check status on the refund and they tell me it was rejected and they had to submit it to corporate again! Why would it be rejected if the charge of the care plan is on my bill for 2 months plus a 200 Service Charge Fee. This is bad business. I was very satisfied with your service until this happened . And now I still have to wait for them to refund my money. This is so unprofessional of a business. Especially to email you a bill the same day they take a payment out of your account. Had I gotten bill a week or two before payment was due I would have been able to have this removed before it was even taken out of my account. I need my money.
Photo of Daphne Baker

Daphne Baker

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • MAD

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2187 Posts
  • 1093 Reply Likes
Send an email to Viasatlistens@viasat.com. The people who check that email address are at corporate and can get your issue resolved.
Photo of Daphne Baker

Daphne Baker

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks