Case # 04761976

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
Case # 04761976 has not been resolved. My husband and I have been waiting for the service call we made an agreement with Diana H for. When we emailed Diana H to tell her that no one had shown up from Viasat for the call, we got an automatic reply that our case had been closed.

This is very unprofessional on your end and over frustrating for us as unsatisfied customers!! Your prompt attention would be appreciated.
Photo of Cindy Albert Phillips

Cindy Albert Phillips

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Beyond frustrated

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 341 Posts
  • 136 Reply Likes
Sorry, typical Viasat customer service. They use 3rd party contractors for service calls, that they do not vet. A service call with Viasat is a crapshoot.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1562 Posts
  • 923 Reply Likes
Indeed. Except it is true. They do use 3rd party contractors and there are good ones and bad ones, just like anything.

I think my favorite was the install done on a tree. And yes, there were pictures to prove it.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 341 Posts
  • 136 Reply Likes
Somebody needs to look up the meaning of "troll", they will find one in the mirror. Wonder if Robin still thinks the installers are Viasat employees.
(Edited)
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2408 Posts
  • 474 Reply Likes
Cindy, please send an email to viasatlistens@viasat.com with your availability.  A service call was scheduled and I don't know why it did not appear in the scheduler.  I apologize for any frustration and will reschedule a service call for you.