Can't even load a webpage.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need for further response.

So my data reset on the 16th, and we got about 3 days total of usable service since then. I called 3 days ago, and the op reset the modem remotely, and my speed magically shot up to normal. Then it slowed down the next day as if we were dapped, but the op claimed we had somehow used 25% of our data in 3 days. That's just not possible in the first place at .51 mbps, which is all we could get since August 3rd. Still, we shouldn't be anywhere near the dapp, and I haven't recieved the "your screwed for the rest of the month" notice. All these things aside, I still can't even load a control panel to work on my website, and can barely check email. just get the "connection was reset" error. I have reset the modem, the router, cleared browser, and flushed dns, and restarted comps. I'm tired of this, and we are ditching this horrible excuse for a "service" at the end of the month. I have had 56k modems that performed better than this so called "high speed". Cya Excede,Wild Blue, Via Sat, or whoever you are.
Photo of David Thompson

David Thompson

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Debbi Cobern

Debbi Cobern

• 88 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
I know what you mean. Ive been on exede for two years and was thrilled withit except for the last two months. Getting dapped after 10 days, dowloads getting slower snd slower. I'm afraid they are going down hill instead pf improving the service.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
David, I'm sorry for the trouble you've been experiencing. Something definitely doesn't seem right here. I would be more than happy to look into this for you to see where the problem is coming from. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will get started. Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.