Cannot sign up for Exede...what to do?

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

I've tried three times to initiate a contract with Exede via the Internet and once via landline with a sales rep using two different credit cards all to no avail. I checked with my credit card company and they show no issues. If nothing changes I guess I'll have to find another route to the Internet. Suggestions?
Photo of Brian

Brian

• 35 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeSherry

ExedeSherry

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hi Brian,
I am not sure why that is occurring. If you send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact information, and the best time to reach you, I can certainly look into it for you. Thank you.
Photo of Brian

Brian

• 35 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Finally success. Tried to get the contract going about 8 times either online or with a sales rep at Exede. That never worked. I received a call from a local Exede 'dealer/rep' local to me. They said that they had gotten a referral and were to contact me. About 30-minutes later I was in the system. Still don't know why Exede couldn't get things to work.
Photo of ExedeSherry

ExedeSherry

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Brian,
Sorry for all the hassle. So glad you stuck with it and we were able to get you signed up. Thanks for being a trooper!
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
I know that about two weeks ago, when I had to have an installer come replace my dish (ignorant step son felled a tree on it) the installer got delayed at the new install that was before me. Something was wrong with the new customer system at corporate and he couldn't activate their service. Maybe the same issue was affecting you as well.
Photo of Wes Brazell

Wes Brazell

• 7 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I have tried numerous times to remedy the situation and they do nothing.  Oh that it were that simple.
Thanks,
Wes 
Photo of Brian

Brian

• 35 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
I'm curious as to what issue you are having there Wes. I can't do anything about it as I'm not affiliated with Exede...just curious.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.