Canceling Service

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Acknowledged
We cancelled our service and didn't receive the box yet to ship equipment back. Our account was charged for the equipment with no advanced warning today, then we get an email regarding the charges afterwards!!! I called customer service and of course they we of no help at all!!! When I talked to a "supervisor" , their systems were down and she couldn't even take down my information or complaint. Terrible customer service!!
Photo of Michelle Childress Olenick

Michelle Childress Olenick

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 2623 Posts
  • 1042 Reply Likes
Michelle, I'm sorry Customer Care seems to be having issues this evening. You will need to contact them again when the system is back online, tomorrow or, email with your account and contact information and, a description of the problem.

Normally you receive the return box with a week or so of canceling (or otherwise needing to return equipment.) If that does not happen, you need to make sure the box was sent to the correct address. (must be an address UPS can deliver to - not a PO box.)
Photo of Jean Buell

Jean Buell

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Exact same thing happened to me, and then finally got the box 2 weeks later, sent back the equipment, and Exede has no equipment returned for me! So, I am out $300 for their crappy stuff!
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 1457 Posts
  • 754 Reply Likes
Did you keep a copy of the tracking number and confirm the equipment was received?
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 559 Posts
  • 235 Reply Likes

What Bev said.  Throw us an email, and we'll look into it.