Can I have a 2nd account on here??? (ill explain below please read thank you :3 )

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 this is deku here... BUT!!! as the title says... i just wanted to make sure that if having an a 2nd account on here is aok :3 i mean... for some odd ball... i cant loggies into the forums via my facebook account :( it says... "we are aware of this and we are working on it" or something along those lines...

i mean... i just wanted to ask yall guys... IF is it aok IF i have an a 2nd account... INCASE this DOES happen again??? cause... i know for some odd ball... the forums wasnt working right when i tried like... i think thursday... and therefore i thought i was banned from the forums @>@ so i was SCARED HALF TO DEATH!!! BUT!!! it just seems... the forums wasnt working right... so there was some technical issues with the forum site...

SOOO!!! is it AOK for me to have an a 2nd account... IF this ever DOES happen again??? IF SO!!! ill just end up keeping this one as a back up :3 BUT!!! ill end up using my main though :3 AND JUST ONLY USE THIS AS A BACKUP INCASE the facebook loggies in doesnt work :3
Photo of Deku Izuku

Deku Izuku

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • hoping i can use this backup account as a last resort INCASE the facebook loggies thingy doesnt work :3

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Lizzie

Lizzie, Viasat Official Rep

• 43 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Hi Deku!

Glad to see you back. Yes, it is totally fine for you to have a second account.  GetSatisfaction was having some issues on Tuesday, and then managed to duplicate those issues Thursday when they were trying to fix the issues from Tuesday! So hopefully your main account should work just fine, but just in case, I see no problem with you having a second just in case.

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2271 Posts
  • 1976 Reply Likes
TWO DEKU'S!!    That would be amazing...  :-))
(Edited)