Need help

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need for further agent response.

In regards to this, since I come to find out it's a closed case even
though there are issues and they didn't do my discount for the month.  Now since they are ignoring me, never got my tech, never got my discount? 

still
thinking about it but I never got the discount off my monthly bill, go
ahead and do that first because this is just getting stupid.  I feel
like I shouldn't have to pay for the service call when i didn't do
anything in fact I've been told by your techs my antenna is fine.  Maybe
I would have been more willing to pay if you sent tech out initially
instead of constantly cancelling it.  I'm on the verge of cancelling my
contract since it goes down during free zone anyway when I try and use
it the most, kind of fishy if you ask me.  Take care of the service call
fee and I won't drop for Verizon, what is that 90 dollars for someone
who has been a paying user for 3 years now? and willing to stay a paying
user.

Kiowa
Photo of Kiowa

Kiowa

• 30 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
  • angry

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Kiowa,

We never want you to feel ignored.  We are here to help get your issues resolved.  Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  Please address it to me and I will personally work to get your issue resolved.  I look forward to assisting you.
Photo of Kiowa

Kiowa

• 30 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Ok I will try, whoever helped me last time basically said hey I can knock 25 off your bill and all that jazz.  But now service issues are worse, my service is getting worse but nobody thinks it's a problem that needs to be addressed
Photo of Kiowa

Kiowa

• 30 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Email sent, lets hope to get this resolved without me having to cancel my contract.
Photo of Barb

Barb

• 68 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Good luck Kiowa, let us know if your issues get resolved to your satisfaction.  Seems like the ONLY way to get a fair resolution with this company is to file a complaint with the BBB.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
That is certainly not the case Barb. If anyone has any issues we will do what can to help. We aren't perfect but we do try our best. If you need help with your own issues feel free to send us an email to exedelistens@viasat.com and we will be ready to help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.