Calling all Folks that are in Beam 327 which covers Western WV, East KY, and East Tenn What is your Signal SNR?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged

Hello Folks!

Could you please share with me what your Signal SNR is ?  I am trying to see if my SNR is normal or not. Thanks Folks for all of your help! I appreciate it!

Photo of LeeS

LeeS

• 23 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Andrew Conkin

Andrew Conkin

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
My SNR is around 7.2-7.4 dB in Kingsport, TN. I'm not sure which beam I'm in because maps always show two or three spot beams very close to the Northeast Tennessee - Southwest Virginia - Southeast Kentucky region. Using the original modem, smaller tria (used to have a larger first gen that got faster speeds but burned out due to condensation), and about a 50 foot cable run from the dish to the modem. Hope this info helps some.

Photo of LeeS

LeeS

• 23 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I Live near Breeden WV I forgot to mention this!
Photo of LeeS

LeeS

• 23 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Thanks Andrew for your help! I appreciate it!
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2187 Posts
  • 1894 Reply Likes
My rxsnr is 2.3 and I just ran a speed test of 10.2.  So not sure if this has much bearing on ones internet speed.
Photo of Jim

Jim, Champion

• 542 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
I randomly checked 3 of my customers in 327 between 1:45 and 2:00 p.m today. Their RxSNR's are 7.1,7.2, and 7.6. Skies are slightly overcast today. Their current speeds are 19.3/4.2, 13.3/4.6 and 1.12/0.8. The slow one is in DAP.
Photo of LeeS

LeeS

• 23 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Thanks everyone for your replies! Keep them coming! Have a nice day too!
Photo of LeeS

LeeS

• 23 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Do we have anymore folks that lives in the beam 327 area. Please let me hear from you also! Thanks Lee!