What is included in first bill?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
What is included in my first month bill? since its prorated, is it going to be less than recurring charges.  I just want to know how much my first month bill would come out to for the liberty 10 w/ home wifi included
Photo of Jose Sanchez

Jose Sanchez

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Michael Peterson

Michael Peterson

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
They are like att will send bills and except you to pay no question ask
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3700 Posts
  • 3719 Reply Likes
ViaSat (Exede) bills in advance; therefore your first bill will be larger than the recurring charges.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi Jose,  

We bill electronically a month in advance you’ll receive your first billing notification via email 1-4 days after your Exede service is installed and activated. On your first bill, you’ll see pro-rated charges for a portion of your first month plus the additional full advance month. The first bill may also include any installation fees.

Since the pro-rated charges will only be for three or less days, the amount will be relatively small. After this, your invoice will include single-month charges only.
Photo of pegasusboo

pegasusboo

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
if I change my plan from Liberty 10 to liberty 18. when will the change occur and when will I be expected to pay the difference?
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Hi pegasusboo, Yes, any changes you make will generate new charges on your bill .  The Liberty 18 package will be prorated and billed one month in advance. The Liberty 10 Plan will be credited. It will occur on the 1st  bill after you make the changes.   

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.