Billing?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
acct ##########In November I canceled my accountconf # 37606061paid bill at end of DecemberWhy are you sending me collection letters threatening me?Marty
Photo of MARTY MEHLERT

MARTY MEHLERT

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 990 Posts
  • 323 Reply Likes
They tried enhanced interrogation techniques for payments past due, but it was ruled unconstitutional.
Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2573 Posts
  • 1583 Reply Likes
Marty, have you returned the modem, modem power supply and the tria to Viasat for credit?
Photo of MARTY MEHLERT

MARTY MEHLERT

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
*REMOVED SHIPPING INFORMATION*
(Edited)
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 700 Posts
  • 323 Reply Likes
Marty,

This is a public forum.  Please refrain from posting personal information in the future, and anyone and everyone can see it.  

Our records show that we received your equipment on January 6.  If you'd like to discuss the bill you received on the 20th, please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com.  Be sure to include your account information, as this is private correspondence, and a detailed explanation of your issue.
Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2573 Posts
  • 1583 Reply Likes
Marty, you should send an email to viasatlistens@viasat.com, with the information you posted above. Be sure to include your account number and a contact phone number. One of the moderators will check out your account and get with you. They are Viasat employees, working at the headquarters.