Bill

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Not applying my payment to my bill.Yes i am a customer of yall's as well and i emailed yall yesterday and still have no reply. Ya'll took my payment out twice last month (August) and refunded back the extra payment 30 days later. Now my internet is cut off cause ya'll said i didn't pay the bill in August and i did. Sent ya'll a bank statement yesterday as well showing were ya'll took the payment out twice and only refunded back the extra payment. So im curious is to were my payment is that i sent and why it isn't applied to my bill and why is my internet cut off! I have called for a week about this problem and ya'll seem to not want to correct the error that ya'll clearly made even when i clearly shows on the bank statement where ya'll didn't refund it twice. I need to be contacted about this matter ASAP! email <removed email address>
Photo of Whitney Wilson

Whitney Wilson

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3542 Posts
  • 1327 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Whitney
This is a OPEN AND PUBLIC forum. Please do not post your personal information (unless you want a bunch of weirdos bugging you)

Since this is a billing issue please call us at 855-463-9333 ASAP 
Photo of Whitney Wilson

Whitney Wilson

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have talked to them until i am blue in the face. I have already sent a bank statement that shows the error ya'll made. Still no one wants to correct this issue and ya'll cut the internet off!
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2422 Posts
  • 480 Reply Likes
Whitney,  I received your email and will respond to you today about your payment.
Photo of Whitney Wilson

Whitney Wilson

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have already been told that ya'll have recieved and looked at the bank statement. So ya'll can obviously see were it shows that ya'll took it out twice and only refunded it once! this is theft!! I have already contacted the bank and they said ya'll are lieing! It shows on the bank statement that ya'll are being dishonest. Next step is to take this to court cause by law this is theft! 
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2422 Posts
  • 480 Reply Likes
Whitney, did you do a stop payment?Please have the bank check for that. Viasat has no reason to hold any funds and we did refund  your money.
Photo of Whitney Wilson

Whitney Wilson

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have already talk to the bank and they said if yall need to speak with them they are more then happy to contact ya'll. They said ya'll took the payment out twice in August and ya'll refunded the extra payment on 09-10-2019. They said that is the only refund they received. They said they have not taken nor have the received another refund.
Photo of Whitney Wilson

Whitney Wilson

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I not understanding why i keep having to defend myself on this situation when ya'll have the bank statement that is dated after September 12th that shows in black and white that ya'll did not do what ya'll are saying that ya'll did. Ya'll said ya'll put a refund in on 09-09-19(that is correct). Then you said that you put another in on 09-12-19(incorrect) and if ya'll have looked at the bank statement like ya'll said you have then you would see that ya'll didn't refund another payment on that day nor did you on any other day. This is starting to get real frustrating considering i have never missed a payment and have perfect payment history and my internet is cut off for no reason at all. Then ya'll have the nerve to ask me to pay this months bill when you can't even figure out where they payment i sent ya'll for last month is! Cause it an't in my bank account