Upset about Freedom Plan

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Your sales person sold me the freedom plan and told me when I was installed just to lick upgrade the check my address and zip This plainly illegal what are you going to do to take care of it
Photo of Becky Threlfall

Becky Threlfall

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of LorrieL

LorrieL, Champion

• 637 Posts
  • 215 Reply Likes
Becky, I am having trouble figuring out exactly what your question is...don't know if it's me or if autocorrect might have altered what you meant to say?  sorry.
Photo of Becky Threlfall

Becky Threlfall

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Your Sales Took my address and zip. Told me I could have the freedom plan. All I ha To do was place a order when it was installed upgrade to the freedom plan I canceled my huges net paid a 900 early cancellation, When you service was installed that the freedom plan was not available. The sales person plainly pulled a bait and switch. I am anger. I have the email where they told me it was available. My husband is out of court tomorrow ( attorney not a criminal ) I a letting him handle it,
Photo of Kaotic Technologies

Kaotic Technologies

• 281 Posts
  • 120 Reply Likes
Lol... i have a uncle in somalia, hes a prince.....hes goung to mail you a check for a million dollars, just cash the check, and send ten thousand dollars back....you can keep the rest.

Lol should have let the attorney handle the signup.

Comission based sales people lie, naaaaaaw.

And lol at the hughes statement....from the grill to the frying pan
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Becky, I’m truly sorry to hear what has happen to you concerning your previous conversation with sales and your account. I’m trying to understand this the best way possible. Did the sales person state that we had the “Freedom Plan” for you, knowing it was not available in your area? I would be more than happy to lend my assistance to get this resolved.  Please send your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com. Thank you.