Bad care

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, I am returning your unit it seems to be way behind, on technology, Your customer care is the worst, Service rep never returned with new modem, leaving me with bad internet service, I went back to AT&T DSL Services What took 3-4 weeks to install should of been a clue, of your services, Since nobody could provide me with a date to repair I called AT&T Guess What they came out the next day and service was ready to go and I'm only paying less then half, I think after a week and nobody called to come out, its only fair that I return your junk, and we both walk away, it's unreal to consider that I pay for early cancellation, I provide enough time to fix this , I lost a lot of money due to a failing system, Please note not worth a crap for gamming Good Bye !!
Photo of Ron Taylor

Ron Taylor

• 0 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 3912 Posts
  • 2318 Reply Likes
Why would you get satellite internet in the first place if you had good, reliable, low-cost DSL?
Photo of Viacrap

Viacrap

• 28 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
I’d be pretty intrigued when all there signs advertise unlimited, up to 100mbps, up to 25 mbps, not mentioning congestion. And some dsl only gets up to 2 mbps.
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 3912 Posts
  • 2318 Reply Likes
If you believe roadside signs stuck in the ground, nailed on trees and power poles.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3214 Posts
  • 1391 Reply Likes
That is marketing that works because people fail to do their research and, do not understand the difference between speed and latency, nor the effects high latency has on certain applications.

Gaming for example, you're better of at 2 Mbps and 30 ms latency than at 100 Mbps and 600 ms latency. Sure, updates take longer to download at 2 Mbps but, you don't have half a second or more lag in game and, you would at 600 ms latency.
Photo of Viacrap

Viacrap

• 28 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
It’s theirs isn’t it?
Photo of Dio Brando

Dio Brando

• 71 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Don't diss on the technology. How cool is it that your facebook pictures get laser beamed into space, then back down to a gateway every time you upload a picture?

Same for download.

The technology is incredible.