Anyone have timeout issues with Joomla websites?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email and Support number provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

I have been having trouble with websites that run the application called Joomla.  Joomla is a content software for websites.  I have setup the website myself. 

When I go to the website in Firefox, it will work a little while then I will get a "The connection was reset".

If I do it in Chrome I will get a "Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

In Opera, I will get "
The connection to www.tankersalley.com was interrupted."

It happens after going from one page to another after about 1-2 mins.  Then it will give me the error message.  Then after about 2 mins, I will be good to go again.  Then after a few mins, it stalls out again.

There is nothing wrong with the website, I get on via another internet just fine.  I login from work and never have any issues.  I have even had it moved from one server to another and still get the same problem.  I have tried putting up a static IP address and still does it.

I have removed the router and still have the issue.  It is something with exede. 

Suggestions?

Photo of bourgm

bourgm

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi bourgm, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your internet connection.Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact phone number and the best time to call you or feel free to give our Technical Support Team a call at 866-945-3258.An agent will be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues with you. Thanks, Exede Crystal
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.