Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2231 Posts
  • 1109 Reply Likes
Please leave a message.
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2249 Posts
  • 1948 Reply Likes
I am constantly amazed at the helpfulness of this forum! :)
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3072 Posts
  • 1290 Reply Likes
Robert, I assume you mean with Exede Voice. Yes, you can change the length of time Exede Voice will ring the line before the automated voice mail answers. Set that to 60 seconds or longer so that it allows your answering machine to answer first.
Photo of robert hall

robert hall

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you Bev for the information.
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1087 Posts
  • 353 Reply Likes
Bev is correct. I do like Exede voicemail better tough. You get an email of the message wherever you are. Can’t see a downside to using it.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3072 Posts
  • 1290 Reply Likes
I agree, and, follow me is even better, Exede voice can ring you home and cell simultaneously or sequentially, never miss a call, no matter where you are and, voice mail will still take it, if you don't answer any of the numbers on your "Follow Me" list.

You can also dial your Exede Voice number from any number on your Follow Me list, and listen to Voice mail.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1687 Posts
  • 1003 Reply Likes

I like Google Voice.  It's out of the loop unless someone calls my Google number, then all phones ring at the same time and whichever one answers, gets the call.
It doubles as a phone for my computer using a mic and system sound.  It can answer it's own number and all other phones stop ringing instantly if I answer the google number.  I can also make calls from my computer using Google Voice... and it's free.