And The Magic number was 262.4 Gig.

• Praise
  • Updated 8 months ago
 Silver Unlimited Plan- I wondered how long it would take them to hit the throttle button and I just reached it.  Not complaining I knew there were limits just needed to find out where. This throttle does not seem to be as bad as when I screwed up a couple of months ago. I couldn't do squat. If I tried to go to Yahoo I could make a cup of coffee and it might be done. This one adds about 10 to 15 seconds to the load time.
Photo of Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman

• 232 Posts
  • 88 Reply Likes
  • Like a smile might be comming on

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 992 Posts
  • 323 Reply Likes
So please share the throttled speeds.
Photo of John Blount

John Blount

• 61 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
Good to know! I just changed from the 50 GB liberty pass with LTFZ which was not too bad. Maybe I will not hit that throttle limit!
Photo of Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman

• 232 Posts
  • 88 Reply Likes
I just thought I would give another update the throttling lasted about a half an hour and I was back up to speed again. But I'm beginning to wonder about my SB2Boost. I've been having problems with dropouts for about a month now. I thought the problem was with my "ancient" netgear router I had behind it 'cause it almost always wouldn't talk to sb2 boost after the dropout was gone. I thought there was a way monitor the modem output etc but either I've got somethin faulty with my memory or the guy at tech support didn't know what I was asking for. The new modem recovers perfectly but I have no way to see what happens to cause the drop out. The lower speeds appear to be not too far away from the drop outs. Last night 2 drop outs, 2 slow throughput episodes. Can Anyone help? (Clear skies)
(Edited)
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3309 Posts
  • 3288 Reply Likes
I think you're referring to the old modem statisics page that was at 192.168.100.1

Did they perhaps get rid of it on the newer modem/router or with a recent firmware update since I recall someone saving it was still available on the newer modem/router? It's still available on the old modem, but wouldn't be surprised if it's been dropped since I think it was intended for installer use only.