All Hail exede for perfect downloading games onto my xbox one, ps4, and nintendo switch!!! also happy i went with the gold unlimited plan!!!

• Praise
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • (Edited)
ok yall if ya dont know i went to the unlimited gold plan with 30mbps but it has worked WONDERS for me :3 even onto gaming also :3 so here is a quick update onto gaming for me :3

hiya guys!!! ill make this a quick thing... also ill go into more details when i have enough time to see about my plan and stuff :3 BUT!!! also imma doing this for gaming a quick one :3 so here i go :3 ALL HAIL EXEDE FOR MY PERFECTION OF DOWNLOADING GAMES ONTO MY XBOX ONE, PS4 AND NINTENDO SWITCH!!! :3 my speeds are good when i play video games online :3 

i can even play splatoon 2 onto my switch :3 also dbz xenoverse 2 onto my switch also :3 also right now my xbox one is downloading COD 2 onto my xbox one :3 BUT!!! i already know that the online wont work... cause of the leancey... so therefore sometimes i HAVE to join one of my friends online to be able to play it :3

BUT!!! here is a pic of the download speed onto my xbox one of COD (it should be more than 1% by now as imma typing this :3    )

Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)

Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver), Champion

• 838 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
  • SO DANG FRICKING HAPPY THAT I WENT TO THE UNLIMITED DATA GOLD 30MBPS PLAN!!! >:3

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1687 Posts
  • 1003 Reply Likes

Woa... Ummm....   I guess that blows away my Planet Coaster.

It's enough fun but it takes like months to build a park...correctly, and it needs a computer like mine to run a big park without dropping frames like crazy.  (I love my computer, it's awesome).

• 838 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
oh how did it blows your planet coaster away @>@ also ive had it up to 17mbps even when it was downloading the 1% it went to like... 30-40 mbps :D then it just stayed like that until it was 2% then it went down to 13-16mbps after that :3
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1687 Posts
  • 1003 Reply Likes

You play a lot of different games and it looks like they are all fast-action.  Planet Coaster is a time-consuming, sometimes tedious, roller coaster park sim.  I like it because it is so unlimited about how a person can have fun with creativity.  The thing doesn't rely heavily on the Internet.

I  am quite sure you have more actual fun  with the games you play than I do building a coaster park.

• 838 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
oh wow XD i get it now :3 yeah i tend to do fast action gaming also :3 OH MY!!! @>@ THAT GAME MUST BE HARD @>@
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3143 Posts
  • 1116 Reply Likes
Wow I really want to waste a weekend playing that game Craig. There's a Munsters pack!!! I unfortunately have a Macbook so I can't play it....I mean there's ways to do a virtual machine with Windows but it's my wife's computer for work and classes and when I did one for a simulation game it slowed everything down a lot. Guess I'll stick to homebrewing and other hobbies on the weekend because I don't want to get a laptop just for that game....but then again the Drag-u-la roadster looks fun....hmmm. 
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2273 Posts
  • 1132 Reply Likes
Ya'll need to get a can of gasoline and some matches.  Burning stuff is far more entertaining that playing video games.  To each his own I guess.

I'm a bit of a redneck and I quit playing video games when someone talked me into buying a copy of Everquest almost 17 years ago.  I installed that game on my computer, realized I would have to spend 20 hours a week playing it to get anywhere, uninstalled it, and haven't really played a modern video game ever since.

Glad to hear things are working for Deku though.  I love reading the updates about how good Exede unlimited is working.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3077 Posts
  • 1292 Reply Likes
Hey Brad, best Muscadine wine contest? Just pulled off seven bottles yesterday. :) Good stuff too. Getting ready to start my hard cider tomorrow. 
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1687 Posts
  • 1003 Reply Likes

Wow I really want to waste a weekend playing that game Craig. There's a Munsters pack!!! I
"Waste??"  and just a weekend?? Silly Brad, this thing takes months to anything significant.  It's just something to do when it's too hot to be outside or too cold, or it's raining, or there's nothing good on TV...  yea ok, it's a waste of time, you win.  Don't ever watch some of the YouTube videos people have posted showing what the thing can do or you'll end up buying it just to show you can do better than them (Yea good luck, those are mostly done by kids and they do in minutes  what takes me hours).

I unfortunately have a Macbook so I can't play it....I mean there's ways to do a virtual machine with Windows but it's my wife's computer for work and classes and when I did one for a simulation game it slowed everything down a lot.

Oh no, that would never do.  This thing is the most demanding process I've ever run on my computer.  The processors all go to 99% and stay there in 'run' mode.  My computer releases so much heat running this thing that it heats my house to a measurable degree.  I suppose my choice of using a water cooled AMD FX-9590 CPU over-clocked to 5Ghz is partly to blame (220W+ for just the CPU).  At least in this game nobody gets hurt...  um, well, not normally.

Photo of Jaye Byron Lyons

Jaye Byron Lyons

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
It quit working for my Xbox only able to download at 500kbs

• 838 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
ummmm it still works just fine onto mine :3 but... i have the ethernet cable into my xbox one :3 so yeah imma much better :3 plus it could be your router is giving out sadly ;-; so i suggest getting a new one :3