Accurate usage reporting from Exede

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Question answered. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

Which is the correct usage meter?
 I have conflicting results.

I used the new usage meter with texting to "611611". And the result was 50.83 megabytes. since my last refill, but the Exede.com customer portal site indicates that I've used 2.7 gigabytes. Please advise me on which number is true and where I can find it. Also understand I only use my PS3 console for all my internet usage, the browser is somewhat limited and I don't have an app that could track my usage. Thanks...Hi Elizabeth...: )

Photo of Roadrunn3rr50

Roadrunn3rr50

• 28 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
  • content

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exedekatina

Exedekatina

• 42 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Roadrunn3rr50,

The most accurate would be the customer portal to view your data usage. Where did you find out about the "611611?"
If you have any further questions send us an email at exedelistens@viasat.com

Thanks
ExedeKatina
(Edited)
Photo of Exedekatina

Exedekatina

• 42 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Roadrunn3rr50 it looks like the 611611 is for any information that would be data usage on straight talk phone.
Photo of Roadrunn3rr50

Roadrunn3rr50

• 28 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

You know what? You're exactly right! Lol I made an assumption by relating the word "usage" with Exede. I retract the question........Thank you kindly! Carl K.

IDEA: Why not add a text number to customers so we could check our usage with out having to go through the online login process, as a valuable convenience? It sounds like a great idea, especially if your away from a computer! Pass it on

(Edited)
Photo of Exedekatina

Exedekatina

• 42 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Roadrunn3rr50 thats a great idea and the way technology keeps going we will probably have a number that customers can text. I will past it on thank you. If you ever have any more questions fill free to send us an email at exedelistens@viasat.com. Have a great day.

ExedeKatina
Photo of Lionel Brown

Lionel Brown

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Say No to Exede!  This Satellite Systems has No Continuity. Drops Internet Connection from five to eight minutes minimum up to eight to 15 minutes before totally disconnecting then takes a minimum of 10 minutes until retransmission is able to begin again. This shows they have too many users on one satellite node. Hence the point of someone continually being kicked off the service. Where your position of getting kick off will come frequently within one hour. Where you are actually offline more than you are online. It's a point of over squeezing in the customer so no extra (satellite window) Satellite nodes will be purchase for customer to maintain a constant connection.

I was told when I ordered this service by the Sales rep (William) Bill Burns (Charlette, NC), that HughesNet had this problem. He there in recommended eXede saying they did not have this problem. 1.) The Installer took the Terms of Service, Contract with him, did not give me the copy. I even followed him out the door, he still gave me no copy. 2) Customer Care offered me a 25 dollar refund, I refused. Told them either provide the continuity I was sold or shut it off. This where customer care said they can't guarantee the continuity. When I said that is not what your sales men told me. This where they said it was in the contract. Which I did not read in the contract, nor was I allowed a copy of.. Customer Care told me a copy is online.. But in that copy online is not a copy of what I signed, and can afterwards be altered of what's online.. I told her immediately "Shut It Off", I will not pay for a fraudulent service and there in hung up! 

You the reader can imagine any kind of online work being interrupted at a frequency while this is occurring, or even imagine entertainment in movies our multiple player games.. It would be a constant frustration in Drama to fatten some Corporate Board Members personal pocket! Just another point in Corporations Fleecing American Citizens at Large. This complicated by the point that Law Enforcement over the internet has been mostly looking the other way, with such Attorney General statements maintaining the place of inaction saying it's only a single person saying the service is such,, so the corporation isn't breaking the law and they cannot act on it. Yet this happen not just to one, but entire communities. These illegal activities gaining an even higher extent of being perpetrated since the change over from Analog to Digital from all companies to consumers. This when the fact of paying for a service that is not delivered as sold is in fact illegal and stated as, "Service paid for not Rendered!" Let alone the points of false advertisement. Let alone those points also being turned down by the Corporations of Mediation with those who are the engineers who created these said systems.. Corporate Corruption Runs Deep!

Washiconia@Gmail.Com

(Edited)
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hey Lionel,
Please send us an email to exedelistens@viasat.com. We'll be happy to help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with your service. Thanks, ExedeCrystal.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.