Cannot sign in to my email

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
I have tried for the past few days to sign into my email and it states HTTP ERROR 403

Problem accessing /service/extension/saml2acs. Reason:

The account cannot be accessed at this time.

Is there an ongoing issue?

Thanks

Amy
Photo of Amy

Amy

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • a little frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of John Glave

John Glave

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
same here, tired of paying thru the nose for a service that only partially works some of the time
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3143 Posts
  • 1113 Reply Likes
I haven't seen an issue yet but if you call 855-463-9333 someone can help assist you
Photo of Tisha Brandon

Tisha Brandon

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Didn't resolve anything.  Is wildblue having problems configuring with apple products?
Photo of Tisha Brandon

Tisha Brandon

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ive tried to resolve the same problem by talking to customer service.  It worked for 2 days after they reset my account.  Now Ive been without for a month.  They informed me that i migrated properly but don't know why I can't access emails.  I even try going to the wild blue site with no luck.  I'm very disappointed to say the least.
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3143 Posts
  • 1113 Reply Likes
This might be something our team will need to escalate to Zimbra. If you call the number above we can get that set up for you.
Photo of jerry mccall

jerry mccall

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
yes I created an account but I can not get signed in to it not even emediatly after I created it can not even set up my e mail every time I get wrong password or wrong e mail address this is the 4 forth time I have sent email really up set here
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3071 Posts
  • 1080 Reply Likes
Hi Jerry

This forum isn't linked to your account in any way. If you call us at 855-463-9333 we can reset this for you and help you get logged back in
Photo of Patricia Will

Patricia Will

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would that i am 80 years old i have been trying to get to the email and i run into all kinds of things and answer all questions fill it all out and nothing happens for 2 days i have been trying and nothing thanks if you can help
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3071 Posts
  • 1080 Reply Likes
Hello Patricia,

Could you either call us at 855-463-9333 or send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com? Unfortunately this is a public and open forum and is not linked to your account. By calling or emailing us we can assist you with accessing your email. 
Photo of Patricia Will

Patricia Will

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
HI Amy i am an old lady i am 80 years old i am new to this i have been trying for over 2 days today it's been all day i am not getting nowhere the lady i was talking to for over 4 hours and she was changing things from what i put in and still nothing i wonder if they know enough about computers the reason were having all the problems