2 Fraudulent Charges

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
My name is Dalia Flores and I am not a Viasat customer. I have not authorized anyone to pay Viasat for any type of billing transactions with my card. Yet my account has to drafts one on April 24 2019 for $26.68 and one on March 24, 2019 for $94.27. I already emailed this information on April 30, 2019 to fax #720-228-2219. Please find the email and do something about it. I will be forced to file a police report.Thank you, My phone number is *REMOVED*.
Photo of Dalia Flores

Dalia Flores

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Dalia Flores

Dalia Flores

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's sad, frustrating and tiring at the same time for a 67 year old person to have to go through this type of situation.
Photo of James Besser

James Besser

• 99 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
try 70 old guy here turning 70 may 30th life goes on at 67 or 70 and up hope you get your $26.68 ,back,, that seems odd. did you have viasat in the past
Photo of Will Seemore

Will Seemore

• 270 Posts
  • 76 Reply Likes
Don't list your info, this is a public forum. If I were you I would call your credit card company.
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 269 Posts
  • 85 Reply Likes
Um, you can’t email to a fax machine.
Photo of gm92066

gm92066

• 106 Posts
  • 48 Reply Likes
you can if your a 67 year old person....
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 641 Posts
  • 400 Reply Likes
Sounds like a case of identity theft to me. In that case better call the police! Who knows what else will be charged.
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 958 Posts
  • 484 Reply Likes
Dalia, 

I've removed your personal information.  Please remember that this is an open forum.

Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com with all the information you have, including the account number, and we will look into it.  We don't monitor that fax number, and have no way to view it.  Emailing us is likely to be your best solution.