Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 93
Photo of Alex
Tell us about your gaming experience with Exede Internet
Lots of people ask about how well online games work with Exede, but the answer isn't so simple. Some turn-based games like Words With Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Article
Photo of L. T. Scott
Just need the truth
Want to cut through all the clutter, ad hype, free this, unlimited that, unrealistic speed claims, never ending data problems. Ok,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ethan Farrell
Congestion much?
Hey ViaSat, I think you're a bit over congested. Do something about these speeds!
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Reiner Wilhelms-Tricarico
ViaSat policies about throttling are wrong
I recently got a ViaSat installation because that was apparently the only option to get internet where I moved. The contract was made on ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John Postizzi
This Outage Is Causing Some Nerves to Fray
Times like this bring out the best and worst in people. Just imagine how it was and is for the poor people in Puerto Rico. Some still don...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of zanne
Customer service closed before 8am?
With yesterday's outage around 2am I called a little before 3am and spent four hours on hold. A little after 7am, the automated message c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Traci
Internet Outage 6/27
No internet
  • 34 me toos
  • 62 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of zanne
Please show up-to-date data usage on the modem page
I know I suggested this as part of a thread on requesting ESVT data on the modem, but I really feel that being able to see the usage in r...
  • zanne, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Mark
low on memory
Went to modem page and in client side proxy in red letters, low on memory, is there. What does that mean? Surfbeam 2 modem.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of zanne
Can I buy the Exede modem that I've had since 2012?
I signed up for Exede in 2012 and I've had the same modem since the beginning. I have to pay a little over $10 per month (sales tax here ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of zanne
Does Exede offer military, AARP, or senior discounts?
Since state taxes just went up in my area & sales tax keeps going up (11% now), we are trying to find out if we can cut back on some cost...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Rice
Can someone send me their old modem?
I heard that Viasat doesn't require subscribers to return their old modems when switching to the unlimited plans. Instead of throwing awa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of rorden
Will I be able to stream UHD Videos with the Unlimited Silver Plan?
I tried asking Exede phone customer service a simpler question and they we unable to answer.  I tried to email them but the only option I...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacki Jameson
Can I still return old equipment?
I have $150 charge on my bill for failure to return equipment. I had someone here install the equipment. He left it here. Didn't reali...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of EFT
Installation issues due to strict grounding requirements
Does the satellite dish really have to be grounded? If so, what are the requirements? An installation technician told us the dish would...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joyce Trupiano
My service is erratic
my service comes and goes continuously. its not out for long but it mess things up having to wait for it to come back
  • 6 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lambert Michel
When will Exede offer an unlimited data plan?
When will Exede offer an unlimited data plane? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Alex
Give our new usage tool a test drive
Many subscribers have asked to have a tool that gives them more information about their account, particularly as it relates to data usag...
  • 9 me toos
  • 49 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of zanne
eSVT features on modem
This is more of a request than an idea. I think the eSVT page is a step in the right direction, but it would be very helpful if this was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of zanne
Request: Modem and Usage Monitoring Features
I mentioned in another post that I am a Hughesnet survivor. The only good thing about it was the information on the modem page. There was...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned