Conversations

Photo of Vicki Cook
Slow speeds
When it takes FIVE minutes for one page to load, TEN minutes to download a small file.. and you've only used 36% of your data for the mon...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Vicki Cook
service tech went above & beyond
Poor guy had to come to my house at 10:00at night. DDespite my numerous calls complaining about my modem not working properly they would ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Vicki Cook
disable automatic windows 10 updates
GREAT ARTICLE! http://www.markspcsolution.com/2014/11/disable-automatic-update-in-windows-10.html  If the command that you type doesn't...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Exede Lindsey
How to turn off Windows 10's controversial Wi-Fi sharing feature
Hello All,  The following article within this link is tremendously helpful concerning the controversial WiFi sharing feature which is im...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of max
windows 10 is here, so is Forced Automatic Windows Updates
OK so windows 10 is forcing anyone without a business version to download updates automatically, without any ability to change it to defe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jane
Unexplained data usage
Our data limit of 10 GB reset itself at midnight last night. By 1 pm today, we had used up that amount. We did not do much other than web...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Get ready for Windows 10
Windows 10 will be available starting July 29, but be aware the download for this upgrade is pretty large — about 3 GB. There are some th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Vicki Cook
Data/praise
Called last night inquiring why half of my data was gone in 1 day. Rep was not helpful claimed it was Windows 10. i know this was not the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Vicki Cook
data
Half of data gone in ONE day?!?!? And only TWICE have we ever even come close to using all of our data in an entire month. NO help from c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Vicki Cook
Why does it take half an hour for a chat representative to show up???
been waiting almost half an hour for a chat....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived