Conversations

Photo of Carolina Noel Nickey
can i use exede if i work from home?
I just got a new job with apple that is work from home and i need to know if exede will be a good fit for me. Please help!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Barry McCoquiner
Cancellation before contract ends
I have had Exede for 11 months, but I want to cancel it for a different ISP. However, I have a 24-month contract, so I wanted to know how...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Zina Jordan
Unhappy with service
I am extremely disappointed in this company. . They offered me a deal that included the Excede Internet and Excede Voice (phone). The pe...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Patrick Heckman
How well does Exede work with Netflix?
I watch a lot of netflix is excede worth my time
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TheName141 .
So has anyone nailed down Windows 10's forced updates to LNFZ now? Other bandwidth eating things in 10?
So, has anyone been able to .. with wired connections .. nail down how to get the updates going during the LNFZ ? Did you have to set a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Bogle
If you have Windows 10 shut off cortana and anything else that could eat your data.
WiFi usage
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Carl Lass
Slow speeds
I am a new customer and needed higher speed than 1.6 Mbps that Frontier is giving me. I might as well opt out if Exede is the same.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas Black
Data usage, and tricks to lower your data usage.
I know what you mean! This is my first month on Excede and I went through 6 gigs in the first two days. I am going to hate these data lim...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Matt W
Recommended Wireless Router for Exede Internet
I've had Exede internet for 5 months now and I just had my first problem. Tech suport came out thought it was my modem but it was my ethe...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Glenda
Help my GB are being used up fast this is new just started this month
I have been having issues this month of heavy usage of my GB, we havent changed anything we do on our plan we are pretty repitional in ou...
  • 11 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Nancy Menne
Frustrated customer
We have 10GB of activity. We had problems before with our amount of usage. We were told before that our problem is streaming data. We pas...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Peter Nichols
All four lights flashing on modem!!!!
We have had Exede for a few weeks and it has been working great. We noticed for about 3 days now the 4 blue lights on the modem have cont...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of William Combs
The Chrome 'content' setting allows me to not allow images.
I am a new Exede customer. I use the Chrome browser on my laptop. The Chrome 'content' setting allows me to not allow images. If I am su...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of cloudd_walker
Is there a setting in my account to block streaming videos?
I am always going over my data because people try to watch videos and movies frequently. I was wondering if their is a setting to block ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Melonie Koogler
airave and data usage
I am new to exede, and i am not used to monitoring my usage. I got a promotion for double usage for 6 months. We are using the 20g in two...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Michael Johnson
Brand new Exede customer day-1. Slow speeds
Hello Exede, This is day 1 of my Exede service. I was told I would have 12Mbps down 3Mbps up speeds.  I am currently getting 3.5Mbps dow...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Ronald Wilhite
Problem with billing
My problem is with billing not shown to the customer. I signed up for phone service and was told the first 6 months I would get a $10. a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived