Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 50
Photo of TheName141 .
What does ViaSat want back when you cancel?
Well, account holder has died.. Unfortunately the place is loss as well.  I was wondering if ViaSat wants anything more than the Modem ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TheName141 .
Blistering 177 kbps 22 kB/s after modem update today.
So I came back today from the store and noticed the modem was getting an update when I plugged it back in.  Everything loaded fine... Til...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of cannedcream .
Throttled Steam/Origin downloands?
Been with Excede for several years now, and most nights (during my free hours) when I download updates on Steam or Origin I can expect do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TheName141 .
Anyone else having problems going to Infowars ?
Is it on the ISP end or their end ? I don't care if you agree with the views or not (I don't mostly, but still I should be able to access...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David Brown
Can't load The Linux Kernel Archives
I haven't been able to get https://kernel.org to load all year. The DNS lookup works, the TCP connection is made, but it stalls during th...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark Davis
Slow speeds
I have had slow internet download speeds ever since 6/1/2017 has any one else had this problem?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TheName141 .
Classic 15 -> Liberty 25? What is your take now that it has a 3 hour free zone?
I'm thinking about swapping over. Anyone have any comments as to why I shouldn't ? It seems like it'd save a few dollars and give us a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TheName141 .
What will data plans look like with ViaSat-2?
I'm going to assume this is going to be AKA:  150 GBs (DSL cap) , or 250 GBs at the most (cable cap) ? However, I would settle for Liber...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HMC1940
Modem Update
Hi Everyone I still haven't had a modem update. Does it do anything special? Also just want to wish everyone and there loved ones a very...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TheName141 .
Slow speeds
So, I'm getting old Hn7000S speeds tonight: Download :: 1.8 Mbps 230 kB/s on Exede. Anyone else slowed?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TheName141 .
Summertime LNFZ speeds horrible again.
Is anyone else experiencing the ye ole summertime download blues ? About 200 - 300 KB/sec is all it can muster till about 4 AM. While thi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of TheName141 .
Windows 10: ethernet as metered via registry tweak.
Has anyone done the registry tweaking to set Ethernet as metered (2 instead of 1) and it worked long term to make Windows 10 Home basical...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of TheName141 .
Liberty users that actually use internet: How long for about 30 GBs?
So, for people that gave up the LNFZ for all day downloading.. How long for about 30 or 60 GBs? Currently it takes about 3 days to get t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of TheName141 .
It seems the old Exede plans are coming back?
It seems that the Exede plans are coming back in to areas along side of Liberty again? Perhaps people learned how bad they were getting i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of TheName141 .
Do you like Liberty Pass?
So, you look at the bright shiny 1-5 Mbps all the time (supposedly). And said "I want that".  But did you really ? How did it work out f...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of ed
What speed do you provide after data restriction?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TheName141 .
So has anyone nailed down Windows 10's forced updates to LNFZ now? Other bandwidth eating things in 10?
So, has anyone been able to .. with wired connections .. nail down how to get the updates going during the LNFZ ? Did you have to set a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of thorneo
Questions about Freedom plan
I have been looking at and reading the TOS for the freedom plan & not liking what I've read. He is just one of the questions that I am no...
  • 16 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of B. Smith
Concerns about data usage
Exede says i used 400mb today NO way.I have a data meter of my own and i keep track of what im doing.This is wrong there really needs to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of TheName141 .
Is a full on router really needed with the modem doing DHCP ?
So, I was thinking.. Do we really NEED a router ? Wouldn't a switch be good enough, for people without wireless devices for now  ?  Since...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer