Too slow can not continue like this.
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Matt W
Disconnection Problems
My modem keeps disconnecting. It keeps showing power light on and second light blinking. I unplugged the modem and back in twice, and it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Nate Keller
Waiting for unlimited plan in Colorado
I was lied to by EXEDE back in September!   I was told that Unlimited would be available in my area in late October and to keep checkin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Scott Cmajdalka
Speed problems
Just had the Exede installed on the 7th of May. Worst decision I have ever made! Plus, you don't have a window to cancel and return the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Dan D
Upset about Plan Availability
I asked a lot of questions before signing up and found out after I was lied to. 1. I asked what happens if I exceed my data usage for the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Martin Gourley
Frustrated with DirecTV and Exede
direct tv is a scam artist for excede who rips you off on data because there packages are so small i bet the ceo and higher ups own exce...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of ARIEL ALEXANDER
Data usage spikes
My data usage keeps spiking even when I am not using it and after several calls to EXEDE customer service and two months of this, no one ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Patti Mitchell
Data usage problems
I signed on only 3 days ago and just got a message that I have already used 70% of my data plan. WHAT?!? I watched 2 on demand programs...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dawn Core
Slow service
I am currently paying $20 more per month than I did with the cable company and am only getting MAYBE 1/4 of the service.  I am so darn ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Bryan
Data issues
I noticed a few months ago that we were using way to much data and when we left for three days for Christmas with family and ALL electron...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Knight Rider
FYI about Windows 10 Home addition
http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/1/8696949/windows-10-feature-loss as mentioned here about Windows 10 home addition, unlike existing versio...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Deann DeLorenzo
Faxing
i have switched from a land line from AT&T to Excede voice. Someone please tell me exactly what I need to install so that I can fax, as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Brian
Four Leftover Gigabytes
Hey everybody! I cycle tonight with 4GB unused. There's a Netflix movie night in my future!
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Alana Walker
Customer service issue
When I called up to get some information all I got was alot of lip service and then the phone was slamed down. Do you think that would ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of michael prater
I am experincing my data allowance used up before I pay for it
Data allowance is used up in the first couple of days please help me find the problem!  I have had the service for just a few months and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Kurt O'Connor
Service not as expected
Will never recommend Exede to anyone I know or even don't know. Satellite usage was terrible. We went through our amount of usage in a co...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of yak wiseau
Data Cap Issues
Every casual internet user would just like to browse netflix, youtube, OnDemand, and xbox live without being throttled, but apparently Vi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Sfordt
These speeds are unacceptable for the money we pay.
Speeds are way too slow for the premium cost we pay.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Holly Peebler
Problems with service
Excede internet sucks!!!!! I advise everyone to not use there service... paid for 2 months without service and had service people out tha...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Sfordt
Why are we paying for service we are not recieving?
We pay for 12 meg DL and 4 meg UL, only get 5 meg DL some of the time and tonight only 0.95 meg UL. Forget the free zone time, it can be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Archived