Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 579
Photo of Deku
Is there ANY anime lovers here? If so what is yalls favorite anime?
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 as of yall know me as tirzy rice OR a.k.a. deku here now :3 (since ive changed my username to deku :3  ) i was wondering...
  • 1 me too
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lizzie
Forum Decorum -- Guidelines for the Viasat Internet Community
Hi everyone! Since its been a few years since the rules/general FAQs (or what Brad called "Forum Decorum" today -- I really liked that...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of BBwithdrawls
Feed back from the 3-4 that got Vsat2 plans ?
I have seen very little feedback from the 3 or 4 that got the Vsat 2 plans 50 and 100 Mg , any news ?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Billinger
Got Viasat Platinum plan
Today I had my dealer came out and install new dish and modem had a little hiccup  but everything went smoothly. I went for the 100 Mbps ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
What's your favorite 80's movie?
What's your favorite 80's movie? Ferris Bueller's day off is pretty much the greatest movie of all time, but I pretty much like anyt...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Harold Zastrow
Speeds
I have been with Viasat for 30 days. My internet ran good until I got to  my 40 Gigs. I then dropped to .21-.36. I contacted them and the...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Speculation about Viasat-2's antennas
Found this blog this evening. It's dated, but speculates the antenna deployment issue is related to the "high density" antennas. In oth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of rickzamora0109@yahoo.com
Had my service installed 1 day before it failed.
Had my service installed 1 day before it failed.  Spoke with 7 (YES SEVEN) C/S personnel who only bounced me around after ALL asking THE ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Prince George
Slow Speed
Slow speeds all day today despite Boost 25; download 5.76 upload at 0.07 all connected to LAN/ethernet.  what's up with that?  Thanks.
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Martin Seebach
Alaska is an interesting place and speed is OK.
Speedtest.net is showing computer in Alaska.  Better Fairbanks or Anchorage than Nome I suppose. 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TheName141 .
What does ViaSat want back when you cancel?
Well, account holder has died.. Unfortunately the place is loss as well.  I was wondering if ViaSat wants anything more than the Modem ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael McDowell
How to use cellular phone hot spot with a router as a fall back plan?
Any suggestions?  Popular links?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rique
Beam 321 - still not showing new plans
When checking available plans this eve, for a brief few minutes, there was something new displayed !!! No - not new plans... but for a...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Judge and Jury
What's happening to GetSatisfaction?
This site is doing weird things     There are bouncing hamburgers on the right side of my screen where past post have been made.  They lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sherry Dickens Hebbert
Viasat 2 plans
I have been calling and sometimes emailing every week or so since February about the new Viasat 2 plans.  Today I was told that my 2 mont...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matt B
Yesterday Was Thursday, Today Must Be Wifi Friday!
Hello all!  Lizzie is enjoying a beach, or a pool, or something far away from here in cold, snowy Denver and asked me to post the link to...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Grace Price
We have changed companies and want to know where to send the equipment.
We are no longer using VIASTATEXEDE. and want to return your equipment,
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carolyn Welker
I am receiving phone calls from a debt collection agency saying I owe you over $300. my question is why
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress