Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 666
Photo of MEM
Comments from a Long Time User
I started this service when it was Wildblue in August of 2009. I am still with these people because I have no other alternative. Wildblue...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Stephen Rice
30 Days of heartwarming Viasat facts
As a retort to the vile and petty lies that we, the benevolent and caring customers of Viasat have endured, I have decided to fight fake ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dontrellz Page
Internet too slow doing Liberty Pass
I hate doing the peak hours it’s get slow like this I hate slow internet connections and yes I ran out of data I’m on the Liberty 50 I ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku
Is there ANY anime lovers here? If so what is yalls favorite anime?
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 as of yall know me as tirzy rice OR a.k.a. deku here now :3 (since ive changed my username to deku :3  ) i was wondering...
  • 1 me too
  • 40 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of MEM
Download Schedulers
Up until now, I have not taken advantage of the LNFZ on the Liberty 12 plan. My data cap is 12gb per month before throttling. What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
What kind of credit check for new customers?
Is the credit check performed for a new customer considered a soft or hard pull? In other words will the credit check show up as an inqui...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Loren Turner
Currently with HughesNet, considering the switch to viasat
I am currently a HughesNet Customer. I have been with exede before, and have had satellite internet since 2004 so I am very familiar with...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ricky Dean
Fast vs all other speed test
I did this can I am sure others are tired of that thread, I know I am..   I will be contacting support, cause Viasat Listens can not pas...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ken
Best VPN for Viasat?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a VPN service that works effectively with Viasat?
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mechele Mikki
Unlimited internet?
Is Unlimited still coming January? I was told it was and that is the only reason I joined this company.
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VeteranSatUser
No internet this evening
Not getting any internet this evening. Not sure what could be wrong. Modem took a long time to connect but did connect. Everything l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Joyce Spencer
Cancel service to account # *removed* as of today (May 31,2018). I am unable to access my account by conventional means or send an e-mail.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of An0nG33k
My experience (Viasat-2, 50mbps)
The installer came out today and upgraded my dish, he also had to move it a good 70-90 degrees from where it was originally pointing. He ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Deku
Remember!!! the kittys are out of school now!!! sooo ive gots 3 tips for yall!!! :3
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 and today i just wanted to say to yall guys that... tommorrow is gonna be memorial day :3 so of course... during the hol...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Nathan Hart
Is Gold 50 in a High Density Beam?
Is the Gold 50 Plan in a high density beam?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Hughesnet plans out performing Viasat in my location
So at my location I can get Viasat unlimited for $200/month. That gets me up to 12Mbps and 65GB priority. Hughesnet gives me unlimited...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lighting God
Checking with lawyer
Checking with lawyer to get out of contract. Since Viasat can't deliver the speed they promised me when they conned my into getting this ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Calhoon
I have the unlimited up to 150gb. I have only used like 8 gigs and my speed is a constant speed of 0.2mbs why the hell am i paying for 25mbs
Speed sucks
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Aaron Anderson
Check in if you have ViaSat 2 / 50MBps Gold or 100 MBps Platinum available in your area
The easiest way to figure out where the high density beams are would be if all the forum members that have 50MBps or 100 MBps plans avail...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael McDowell
Viasat Earnings Conference Call set
May 24th, 5PM EDT
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned