Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 82
Photo of Charles Crocker
Lifetime lease modem upgrade charge?
I have the Lifetime Lease on Equipment (on time $299 charge for modem , ie no monthly charge for the modem), if I ever wanted to go to t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rebecca Combs
Why can't I switch from the unlimited plan to a smaller data plan?
I used to be able to switch between plans before, but now that I've switched to the largest (most expensive) plan, I can't downgrade. I'v...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
Seriously are VS-2 plans available ANYWHERE?
I have typed in every zip code I know and many of major cities. Not one returns a VS-2 plan. Am I missing something or are we not being t...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ronald Stricklin
Viasat 2 is out of Beta
Viasat 2 is out of beta and service ready with deployment starting this week region by region with national coverage by the end of the mo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Paepcke
sparrow wont work
I had sparrow open then my computer crashed when I got it back open sparrow will only alow me to restore previous session I click on that...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lamorris Jones
Unlimited
I was told on September the 28th Exede will be offering Unlimited in my area on beam 329 we just got the Freedom 150gb a month back is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua
Account Management Down?
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the ViaSat account management page (i.e. my.exede.net)? I can't seem to access it this evening. ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Coy Soto
Can't get into My Account page.
This site can’t be reachedmysso.viasat.com took too long to respond.Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of computer1949
how can I beta test Exede browser
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bpyser1
Question about the Modem Fee with the Lifetime Lease.
Hello, I had an early bird sign up for Exede in 2012 and was able to get the Lifetime Lease for the modem. Now, five years later, I'm i...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NewMexicoMountains
Exede's Project Sparrow browser - how does it work?
I just an email notice from Exede offering to let me beta test their new browser - Project Sparrow. They claim it is faster than any othe...
  • 4 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grumpyoldman
sparrow concerns
I've just downloaded the sparrow browser And it IS a screamer.....BUT  I have some concerns about privacy other than data they do and do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Erin Holt
Slow Speeds at Second month of Service
Our plan is 25 Silver Unlimited, and at first we averaged around 10 mbps download speed. Now it's 2-3 mbps when browsing on one computer....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Grumpyoldman
Praise for silver ulimited plan
As some of you know, I called the unlimited plans a joke. But that was before I thought about it a bit. The price and performance was abo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mindy Follenius
How much do you have to pay upfront before they come to install
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt F
Everything you need to know about the Video Data Extender
Hey everyone,  Here's even more info about the new Video Data Extender, including a handy video to show you what different resolutions m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spinninghorse
Beam 329 Unlimited - well, not really
On Beam 329 (VA), the first 'unlimited' plan has shown up. The Freedom Plans have been removed for existing customers. In looking at the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mike Howe
Company Profits - truth behind the numbers...
Not sure if anyone noticed but last week ViaSat announced its Q2 2014 profits.  There profits were up to 23.95 million compared to 1.90 m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Elaine
Slow Package Issues
I finally got The Freedom Plan.. now the speed is so slow I can't do anything.. I just ran a speed test and the test said...  .065 downlo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dave
Several Modem Reboots
For the last week or so my modem has been rebooting on it's own. The white circle blinks for a while then goes to red and then blue. This...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved