Conversations

Photo of Matt W
Recommended Wireless Router for Exede Internet
I've had Exede internet for 5 months now and I just had my first problem. Tech suport came out thought it was my modem but it was my ethe...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Installation Issues with ODU
Are there any installers having issues with the ODU during the corse/fine pointing procdure? During the course/fine pointing I can achei...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of ac4nl
Data Plan
Has anyone else noticed the new offerings from Dish / Hughes Net ?  My local retailer / installer told me about them, as he is referring ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Mark Mercier
Loss of signal
At least 2 or 3 times a week I lose internet and phone with no weather issues what happens if we ne d 911
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
What reasons would cause Packet Loss to be in the yellow?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dave
RG-11 quadshield cable Vs. RG-6
I replaced my rg-6 cable from dish to the house with rg-11 quad shield cable, and here are the results. I was hoping to make a bigger dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
New customers: What do you think of our comic book welcome guide?
In the past few months, new customers in most Exede areas have been receiving 'The Ultimate Welcome Guide' when they get their service in...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Steves
Loss of Internet - Modem Status Page
Hi - I lost internet connectivity this morning and over 12 hours later it still isn't back.  We had quite a bit of rain today but it has ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Sfordt
Why are we paying for service we are not recieving?
We pay for 12 meg DL and 4 meg UL, only get 5 meg DL some of the time and tonight only 0.95 meg UL. Forget the free zone time, it can be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Nicole McCain
Inclement Weather & Installation
I have a installation scheduled for Monday, March 2nd and we're expecting snow this weekend. What weather is considered too bad for an in...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Archived