Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 75
Photo of BOB SHUBER
I’ve just tried this new trick to boost speeds.
I know people who don’t have the new 100mbps plan have slower speeds. I tried this trick. It boosted speeds up to 2mbps. Try wrapping tin...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
Beam closed
I’m both surprised and kind of impressed. My small beam in central Virginia is closed to new subscribers. It was only opened on 6/1/18. D...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of david lightsey
using play on to record
Thanks to all those who have posted  comments on using the  Play on service for recording during  off peak times . This is working out we...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Tami Burdick-Darrin
Why does my internet keep going out every time it rains, but never did before even during a major snow and ice storm?
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rique
Data Usage issues continue - new info (Chromecast is NOT to blame)
Hello Viasat reps and community, Sadly, our data usage issues are continuing - and I have new information. As mentioned in an earlier p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of K&R
HELP Identify data hog.
Hello, Ron Rhodes here. I need to know what exact devise is using my data. In the past two months (with no change in my use pattern) so...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rique
Need help to enable remote access (Google WiFi, Plex server)
Hello all, It's been a while... work has been totally cray-cray, as the cool kids like to say. I'm having an issue where, after having ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Stecyk
ASUS AC-3200 Router Setup Behind Exede Modem Router
I currently have an ASUS AC-3200, but for the most part this will apply to any router, but has anyone had any success with setting up ano...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rique
Mysterious usage jump
I check my usage daily and I also check available plans daily. The point is, I am checking every day (unless traveling for business or pl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Speculation about Viasat-2's antennas
Found this blog this evening. It's dated, but speculates the antenna deployment issue is related to the "high density" antennas. In oth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rique
Beam 321 - still not showing new plans
When checking available plans this eve, for a brief few minutes, there was something new displayed !!! No - not new plans... but for a...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maxwell Pearl
New Plans: Does this make any sense?
So out of curiosity, I decided to have a look at my available plans, to see if there were any Viasat-2 plans available to me. And here is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
Viasat-2 has begun beta service; announces commercial service launch in February
Great news! ViaSat-2 has entered beta service, with commercial services slated to launch in early February.  I know everyone here is itc...
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Concentric Circles
Bypassing "unlimited" streaming video throttling
I can download Youtube videos and from other sites.  That means, I would would be able to download them at any speed (say, 200kbps), and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Ritchey
Improvement?
Has ANYONE noticed improved speeds or connectivity since ViaSat-2 opened up?
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Barry Stubbs
Great Plans for New Customers...NOT for Existing Customers!
I saw on Facebook yesterday that ViaSat was offering these new, amazing unlimited plans with higher speeds.  I went to the ViaSat website...
  • 7 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
Only 14 beams active on VS2
Again I ask, what is the delay? Only 14 beams active and no explanations. The PR keeps flowing saying VS2 is now nationally available. I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lizzie
Introducing the Viasat Internet mobile app!
Viasat is excited to announce the latest in self-service tools -- the Viasat Internet mobile app.  Designed to allow you to have control...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mark Barbee
I need help in connecting my Apple AirportExtreme wirelessly to my new ViaSat service.
Airport Extreme devices seem to connect but get error when Apple Itunes tries to connect. I need help. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question