Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of Gary
New Customer: Looking for POSITIVE Viasat Stories
Hello all, I am a new customer to Viasat because AT&T closed down their DSL service and my only other option was satellite ... so, here ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of slowBill
Google down on beam 329
anyone else having problems connecting to Google services? I am on beam 329
  • 6 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Concentric Circles
Bypassing "unlimited" streaming video throttling
I can download Youtube videos and from other sites.  That means, I would would be able to download them at any speed (say, 200kbps), and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
Viasat's evolving network - Great today. Even better tomorrow.
With the launch of our new, highly-anticipated ViaSat-2 satellite, Viasat is launching the latest, most advanced generation of satellite ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rique
Beam 321 - still not showing new plans
When checking available plans this eve, for a brief few minutes, there was something new displayed !!! No - not new plans... but for a...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Stricklin
Viasat 2 is out of Beta
Viasat 2 is out of beta and service ready with deployment starting this week region by region with national coverage by the end of the mo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maxwell Pearl
New Plans: Does this make any sense?
So out of curiosity, I decided to have a look at my available plans, to see if there were any Viasat-2 plans available to me. And here is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Terry
New Plans came out. A little disappointed.
I'm a little bummed out. I missed my opportunity to get the liberty 12 plan with the free pass. I went online today and the new plans are...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Old Labs
The fog is lifting...
For those who may miss it buried within another conversation, there's a new document drop on: https://www.exede.com/legal/   See those...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ricky Dean
Breath and be polite and respectful
I have been scanning though all the post about new plans, with excitement and joy, but I will also say I have been seeing a trend as well...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Timmy James
Plans Page Empty
I see a lot of you have the new plans on your Viastat Account Portal. Mine plans page is empty, screenshot below. 
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kyle
Am I ever going to be able to get truly unlimited data, without video quality restrictions, at a reasonable price with satellite?
I've been so excited to see what plans Viasat would roll out with the new satellite. I just saw them today and... I'm pretty disappointed...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Stephen Rice
Beam 348 - New Unlimited Plans as of February 12, 2018
I think the new plans are a step in the right direction.  Each plan has been reduced to 12 mbps speeds, has different data thresholds ran...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Barry Paepcke
where's ViaSat-2? it is well into Feb
Where are the new plans
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jose Dundee
Netflix throttled to 3.1 Mbps on Unlimited Gold 30 plan! Not enough for HD!? What is going on?
So I have the Unlimited Gold 30 plan, which should be streaming HD on NetFlix and 720p on YouTube/Twitch.  But according to the NetFlix S...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of computer1949
New viasat 2 plans.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of BBwithdrawls
New plans now and vsat-2 plans later
So if one was to jump on this new unlimited plan now pointed to the existing satellite and sign a 2 yr contract and Vsat 2 becomes operat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
Viasat-2 has begun beta service; announces commercial service launch in February
Great news! ViaSat-2 has entered beta service, with commercial services slated to launch in early February.  I know everyone here is itc...
  • 3 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Lighthope
HughesNet customer wanting to become Viasat customer
Here is what I just told HughesNet: Looks like Excede is rolling out their new Satellite now.  Still not available in my area.   I'm goi...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered