Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 58
Photo of Mechele Mikki
Unlimited internet?
Is Unlimited still coming January? I was told it was and that is the only reason I joined this company.
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken
Other options besides Nightshift or Playon?
Checked out both methods and problems I'm having is that one is only for Netflix, the other needs a better PC then one running XP and doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)
ViaSat-2 Launch Date
For those asking... http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/sd-fi-viasat-launch-20170209-story.html
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Gary Osheyack
Exede Voice Latency
I have had my Exede service, including VOiP for nearly a month. The time delay in the phone service is very disruptive. I have called tec...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew Revering
Viasat/Exede Wifi Modem RM5110 Power Consumption
I'm wondering if anyone with a Kill-A-Watt or similar device can measure the actual power consumption used by the newer Wifi Modem. I cur...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Carolina Noel Nickey
can i use exede if i work from home?
I just got a new job with apple that is work from home and i need to know if exede will be a good fit for me. Please help!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of amymeme
New Freedom Rates
Exede is offering the freedom plan to new customers in our 49.99 first 3 months then 69.99 after that, gauranteed for 3 years.  I current...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Brandon Hilt
What speeds do I get once I use my 150gb?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sherry Dirksen
VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
I regret the day I answered my door to the Excede salesman. I would not recommend this to anyone. I've been with them for two months; the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Frustrated Excede Customer
New satellite?
Customer service stated a few days ago that new satellite launched. How long until we see results and not this .2 speeds the minute we go...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of R.M. Rice
Exede usage and performance help
For a short while I believe there was an Exede (beta test?) site (with a different name) that would allow you to login and check speed, ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JGInTheHills
Evolution - What Changed?
I have been using the Evolution  plan for 26 months without going anywhere near my 10GB limit but last month something changed. I only ha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of nichole
You CAN Stream!
Purchase an Apple TV if you have an apple product. - Netflix gives you the opportunity with many movies and shows to download on your mo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of HMC1940
SAYING GOODBYE EXEDE
Dear friends I'm leaving Exede. Will miss everyone and community but I can get fiber optic internet at reasonable price $60.00 so have or...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Nicholas Wilson
My Acurite weather station smartHUB gets booted offline every night around 3AM. Why?
My new Acurite personal weather station uses a smartHUB wireless bridge interface box that connects by wire to my router and feeds weathe...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Michele
Yay higher data cap!
Just found out Freedom plan is being offered in my area.  Same price as my current plan but I'm doubling the speed and going from 10gigs ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michelle Hudson
People just gripe too much, I love my Exede!
I changed to the Freedom Plan when it was available. 150 GB is more than enough data for us. We stream every single day, play laptop base...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Elaine Fields
When is the Liberty 150 coming to my area.
I asked this ? a few weeks ago and still have not got an answer.. I sent my info into you.. You always say it's coming in about 3 months....
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rasdavid5446
how much does it cost to get out of my contract? this
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Benjamin Tolin
What's the status of ViaSat-2?
I can find several posts that there will be better data packages at more reasonable prices, with less congestion and lag. ALAS, I am stil...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered