Conversations

Photo of Nancy P
slow internet
I have been on the internet trying to get my Windows updates for over two hours and still waiting. I went to the speed check recommended ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nancy P
Blocked mail again
Once again my mail I send to Outlook was blocked. Message  550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [mu IP] weren't sent. Please contact ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nancy P
blocked emails
My outgoing emails are being blocked again. This happened 3 weeks ago. Hope that this issue is as before and will be fixed quickly! It is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nancy P
blocked emails
Sent a friend that uses outlook.com for her emails a message and got this note back  550 OU-001Mail rejected by Outlook.com for policy r...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Sharron Holcomb
Data Usage used in 6 days
I have been having A LOT of problems since the new billing cycle started. I have spoke to 4 different people that have told me 4 differe...
  • 6 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nancy P
Why did my time for data change before midnight of the new service month?
My new billing service starts on the 12th of the month. I decided to go in and check for any updates that I had since I had time left ove...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nancy P
intermittent outages
This past week i have lost my internet for brief periods of time. I put it off for a few times that it was really cloudy out and maybe th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nancy P
internet outage Oct. 12-14,2016
I had such a slow internet when I returned home on the evening of Oct. 12th but let it go until the next morning. I tried resetting my sy...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nancy P
slow internet free time
I finally caught windows update during free time now this.....It is 12:41 AM on 9/15/2016. I have been waiting for Windows to update sinc...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of SonyaA
Exede down 63841
About 10 minutes before the late night zone Exede went down. Modem top two lights solid third blinking slow and nothing on vey bottom lig...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of bill nord
When will new satellite launch?
Have read on this forum that ViaStat plans to launch additional satellite(s) this year.  Any truth in this?  If so, do we have a schedule...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nancy P
Friends getting my emails on their account and there is a warning that my email has been compromised. How can I check my email for safety?
Exede account email emails being sent out are showing up in others emails as being compromised.Is there a way to see if my account has be...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nancy P
slow or no internet/rapid loss of data usage/ service calls
Exede had a power outage in my area early in Nov. After that, my service had slowed and I started having issued connecting to the interne...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nancy P
Need to set a shortcut on my desktop foe exede emails
  • Nancy P, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nancy P
I get a window that comes up saying Windows needs to install driver software for your ethernet controller and my internet shuts down
I get a window that comes up saying "Windows needs to install driver software for your ethernet controller" and my internet shuts down. D...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nancy P
repair service cost
I put my computer to bed on Monday night and woke up to find no service on Tues. Waited thinking maybe it was something technical due to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Bill Davis
Losing connection
I need to reset my modem 1 to 2 times a day. unplug wait 2 minutes & plug it back in. Then my connection works. This problem started 3 da...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Nancy P
usage and billing question
I would like to know what time zone figures the usage and billing. Also since my account is automatically taken out of the bank, is there...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived