Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of Rique
Data Usage issues continue - new info (Chromecast is NOT to blame)
Hello Viasat reps and community, Sadly, our data usage issues are continuing - and I have new information. As mentioned in an earlier p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rique
Data usage issues
First of all, Viasat reps - thank you for what you've done so far in attempting to relieve our concerns with data usage. I know you're tr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Grumpyoldman
Viasat 2 is set to launch 6-1. When will the new gateways be ready for use?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg Ward
New Unlimited Data Plans?
Today (9-27-2017) I talked with my local Exede installer, Big Island Satellite and he said they are now offering three different unlimite...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brandon Fisher
So now that net neutrality is gone...
Now that net neutrality is gone how long before i will have to pay a premium to access certain content i'm just curious since i'm stuck i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin
net neutrality
What is ViaSat's position on net neutrality?  If the FCC votes to abandon net neutrality, will ViaSat self-impose its own standards to en...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Parker
Data usage calculations
Fraudulent usage calculations by exede.  Used to be 200-300 GB  day.  Today, 0.5 MB in 60 minutes checking email and news!!  Impossible. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Amanda Goller Wilson
Unlimited internet
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kyle
Notifications for new data plans?
Is there any way I can be notified when new data plans are available? Especially plans for the Viasat 2? When will we know the details fo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ron D Stricklin
Unhappy with pricing
If you have exede you need a modem directly from exede. To get one you have to pay a rental $9.99. This should be baked in. In addition t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Rique
Unlimited pricing policy
Hello Team Exede and Exede Community, First off, it's good to see that unlimited plans are rolling out - and it is totally understandabl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku
Who is going to get the new plans first??? congested beams or existing customers??? or new customers??? or do we have to wait till viasat-2?
hiya guys!!! i just wanted to ask everyone and also the exede people if beam 309 will get new plans??? or is it ONLY for those congested ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mike barber
Blinking Modem Lights
About 2 days ago I asked some questions regarding understanding what the blinking lights on the modem meant but did not receive an answer...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sildein
Why do you keep redirecting me, and how do I stop it?
I keep getting redirected to a data usage warning from you guys. I'm well aware that I hit the cap, I can live with it until next month, ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Robert Mach
Data usage since Windows Update
Very few programs are running on my desktop computer yet I am watching download data go through the roof.  Only thing I can think of is I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andy Schack
Here are some tips on controlling data usage
Hi everyone. I've been an Exede dealer for a few years but haven't had the time to check out this forum until today. First a quick intro ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Article
Photo of Colleen Carr
running out of data
I work from home and have had Exede a little over a year, when I signed up I was told that I would be fine with the 12 GB plan. I don't u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bev
Liberty Pass Working Great
I am on Liberty Pass and, off peak hours, it's working great, as it should. I do expect to see a slowdown to perhaps 7-10 Mbps during pea...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Pattie Pidgeon
How do you find out what beam you are on or if there will be an update or bigger plan offered?
I have a 50/25 plan currently, that honestly runs out 2 days after it renews.  Can you tell me if there will be any updates in my area?  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sandra Reyes
how good is the internet through exede
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered