Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of mike barber
movie downloads
I recent purchased a smart TV. It has free movie apps however because of my slow download speed (8 to 12 Mbps) it spends a lot of time "b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kyle
Notifications for new data plans?
Is there any way I can be notified when new data plans are available? Especially plans for the Viasat 2? When will we know the details fo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark Davis
i love my new VIASAT 2 service.
i love that i now have 40 GB instead of the 12 GB i use to have my speed stayed the same i love the new WIFI modem having WIFI now so far...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rique
Data Usage issues continue - new info (Chromecast is NOT to blame)
Hello Viasat reps and community, Sadly, our data usage issues are continuing - and I have new information. As mentioned in an earlier p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of C
3 steps to satisfying Viasat customers
1. Offer speeds that you can actually provide. I’d take a consistent 5mbps over “*up to 25mbps” at the same price, any day. 2. Give me ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of bond9031
Recently switched from Exede 5-10 to Viasat Unlimited Bronze 12, but it is SO MUCH slower. Anyone else have this problem?
It is so frustrating to have 'upgraded' my plan and equipment just to have internet connections be so much slower. No matter the platfor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rique
Data usage issues
First of all, Viasat reps - thank you for what you've done so far in attempting to relieve our concerns with data usage. I know you're tr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Grumpyoldman
Viasat 2 is set to launch 6-1. When will the new gateways be ready for use?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg Ward
New Unlimited Data Plans?
Today (9-27-2017) I talked with my local Exede installer, Big Island Satellite and he said they are now offering three different unlimite...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brandon Fisher
So now that net neutrality is gone...
Now that net neutrality is gone how long before i will have to pay a premium to access certain content i'm just curious since i'm stuck i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin
net neutrality
What is ViaSat's position on net neutrality?  If the FCC votes to abandon net neutrality, will ViaSat self-impose its own standards to en...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Parker
Data usage calculations
Fraudulent usage calculations by exede.  Used to be 200-300 GB  day.  Today, 0.5 MB in 60 minutes checking email and news!!  Impossible. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Amanda Goller Wilson
Unlimited internet
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ron D Stricklin
Unhappy with pricing
If you have exede you need a modem directly from exede. To get one you have to pay a rental $9.99. This should be baked in. In addition t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Rique
Unlimited pricing policy
Hello Team Exede and Exede Community, First off, it's good to see that unlimited plans are rolling out - and it is totally understandabl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
Who is going to get the new plans first??? congested beams or existing customers??? or new customers??? or do we have to wait till viasat-2?
hiya guys!!! i just wanted to ask everyone and also the exede people if beam 309 will get new plans??? or is it ONLY for those congested ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mike barber
Blinking Modem Lights
About 2 days ago I asked some questions regarding understanding what the blinking lights on the modem meant but did not receive an answer...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sildein
Why do you keep redirecting me, and how do I stop it?
I keep getting redirected to a data usage warning from you guys. I'm well aware that I hit the cap, I can live with it until next month, ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Robert Mach
Data usage since Windows Update
Very few programs are running on my desktop computer yet I am watching download data go through the roof.  Only thing I can think of is I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andy Schack
Here are some tips on controlling data usage
Hi everyone. I've been an Exede dealer for a few years but haven't had the time to check out this forum until today. First a quick intro ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Article