Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 337
Photo of Tom
Modem Slowing Down
My modem has developed an issue where it continually slows down.    I can reset it and on Speedtest see 25-35 Mb download speed.   Within...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bob Mercer
Viasat is Brilliant
Viasat's business strategy towards residential customers is brilliant. For a long time now, the data pigs have been stuffing themselves o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Speed test comparisons
All I can say is "wow"! Got my external wireless antenna installed this afternoon. Still waiting on my unlimited sim card, but these ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Latest speed
Like Stephen, I think I will have to post tests all the time, to show how bad Viasat's performance has gotten for me. This is at 5:30pm...
  • 2 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Bains9999
Data Usage Statistics
Today I had a fairly frustrating experience during a 40 minute conversation with ViaSat technical support attempting to get detailed info...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of stlcardy
Suggestions!!!
I am currently on the Freedom 150 plan with 12 Mbps. I rarely get about 1Mbps. My only plan options are to switch to Liberty 25 or Libert...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Staci
Outside dish
My outside dish is making a constant loud buzzing, has anyone had this issue? How did you resolve it if so?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Michael McDowell
New idea for Viasat!
It was pointed out to me that if Viasat can convince me to give up my 30Mbps 150GB Gold Unlimited Plan and go back to the 12Mbps Liberty ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned