Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 27
Photo of Michael McDowell
New idea for Viasat!
It was pointed out to me that if Viasat can convince me to give up my 30Mbps 150GB Gold Unlimited Plan and go back to the 12Mbps Liberty ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Playon Cloud Support answers
Here are answers to a couple of questions I posed to Playon Cloud support.Sep 19, 17:28 EDTIs there any way to upload video files to my C...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
eSVT tool?
Exede Brad: Any updates about this for us? This seems to have gotten "lost in the shuffle" https://community.viasat.com/viasat/topics/gi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Plans for 46936
These just dropped this morning.  I tried to call my local dealer but just got voicemail.  Anyone know if these are on Viasat-2?  Area ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
SpaceX Internet!
More competition for Viasat and Hughes! https://www.pcmag.com/news/359253/spacexs-satellite-broadband-receives-fcc-chairmans-support?utm...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Modem shortage?
I wonder if anyone else has thought of the possibility that there isn't a real shortage of SB2+ (Wi-Fi) modems?  I think it is possible t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of James Billinger
viasat apps
I would like to see viasat make or build a apps for viasat to access account etc etc instead using browser on phone. Just a suggestion Ma...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Security Certificate problem?
Did anyone else have a problem posting to this forum this afternoon?  I tried four different browsers and they all said there was a probl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Who pulled the plug?
What happened to this thread? This company is bull*****. I am contacting someone after the charges I was just charged and I contacted m...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered