Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 823
Photo of James Paramore
Why no help
Why is no one trying to help. Calling customer service does no good. Emailing viasat listens does no good. There is a problem with the DN...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jeff Patterson
DDNS Questions
I have a local network behind the ViaSat modem/router and have the need to access a particular computer on that network remotely. I under...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of M.E.M.
Return of Equipment
For the moderators. Paragraph F of the Customer Agreement states:F. Return of Equipment. Additional charges will apply as specified in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of M.E.M.
Opportunity to Leave Viasat
SCS Broadband – AcelaNet LLC I was just contacted by SCS Broadband as a replacement for Viasat. This is a new option for me that has ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carrie Wente
Cannot be wireless
Can I hook my desktop computer up to the modem with a cable? I see there are connections on the side. In order to work from home it is a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of steve
steve
currently have (viasat) exede satellite internet service.  can viasat intatll another dish and point them at different satellites?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of M.E.M.
Amazon Cloudfront
I noticed that a substantial ( approx 1 GB) unexpected download occurred overnight to my Windows 7 PC. My Asus router attributed this to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of mferner
Off Topic Question
Any ideal How many ppl have to be using a 4G cell Tower before its considered congested? would it be 10,000 devices at one time or more o...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived