Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 585
Photo of David Kingman
Mesh WiFi?
I am thinking about replacing my router/extender setup with a mesh system. The Exede hardware, which doesn’t cover the whole house, is in...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Laura
Worried about ports
I do a wifi scan and there is another product from viasat connected to my router. I cant get an answer what it is and it has two open por...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Use my own router
We recently signed up with Exede/Viasat and are very unhappy with the speeds. Customer service is dismal. I've been told by a tech savv...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of thorneo
When is their going to be a linux version??
I use linux on nearly every pc and laptop in my home only two have windows all the rest linux . So is/when are their going to be a versio...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of hanna
I just signed up for RV internet
I called Viasat this afternoon and said I’m looking for a provider for satellite internet for my rv while I travel..... we talked about m...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tim Angel
DHCP Client drops and results in "no internet connection" on all wired and wireless devices
Multiple times a day, and most often when I am on calls or web meetings, my internet applications will stop and when I refresh I get the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Catherine
Issues with the internet, and VIASAT's inability to get a technician to our house.
The internet goes down constantly. A problem we have had for over a month. We have called several times. Had two technicians scheduled to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John Rothgeb
Where is Viasat 2 from my location
How do I calculate the the position in the sky of Viasat 2 from to my lat and long
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael McDowell
Some interesting information about Viasat and potential alternatives.
Interesting information!FCC to vote on satellite constellation proposals
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Sheri Hill
Removing equipment
I have to remove the equipment from my roof that you installed????? Wtf???!!!!!! I cannot wait to cancel this horrible service, but for y...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Article
Photo of Anna Morgan
Disappearing data in windows 10?
Anyone else having any issues with mysteriously disappearing data? I've used about 8GB, about twice what I normally use at this point in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Diana Ebert
How to check if my router has current updates
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael McDowell
Playon Cloud Support answers
Here are answers to a couple of questions I posed to Playon Cloud support.Sep 19, 17:28 EDTIs there any way to upload video files to my C...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Shayne Sullivan
PS4 WiFi connection issue
I recently upgraded to the new modem/router and have had no issues connecting phones, iPads, or PCs to the WiFi network. However, I can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald Ross
Wifi extender
Everybody in my.house has wifi service.I am.stuck in a back room with no service.for a month so I buy a wifi extender I do everything it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
PlayOn Cloud
So I know Andy is no longer here (but he still might read this), and I know M.E.M. and Stephen use PlayOn, and Old Labs was considering i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of John Postizzi
Windows 10 Update Problems
Windows 10 Update is causing some user files to disappear!Following article recommends that you not update Windows 10 if you can help it....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged