Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 580
Photo of Michael McDowell
Playon Cloud Support answers
Here are answers to a couple of questions I posed to Playon Cloud support.Sep 19, 17:28 EDTIs there any way to upload video files to my C...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Shayne Sullivan
PS4 WiFi connection issue
I recently upgraded to the new modem/router and have had no issues connecting phones, iPads, or PCs to the WiFi network. However, I can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Use my own router
We recently signed up with Exede/Viasat and are very unhappy with the speeds. Customer service is dismal. I've been told by a tech savv...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Donald Ross
Wifi extender
Everybody in my.house has wifi service.I am.stuck in a back room with no service.for a month so I buy a wifi extender I do everything it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
PlayOn Cloud
So I know Andy is no longer here (but he still might read this), and I know M.E.M. and Stephen use PlayOn, and Old Labs was considering i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of John Postizzi
Windows 10 Update Problems
Windows 10 Update is causing some user files to disappear!Following article recommends that you not update Windows 10 if you can help it....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Anna Morgan
Disappearing data in windows 10?
Anyone else having any issues with mysteriously disappearing data? I've used about 8GB, about twice what I normally use at this point in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Andy Schack
P-Tria moisture problem
Did a service call today for a customer who I installed a VS2 system for about 45 days ago. No signal. Drove out there and found that moi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John Postizzi
Switching to Linux?
Is switching to Linux worth the hassle? What is involved to do this? Is Linux really better than Windows? Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kyle
Notifications for new data plans?
Is there any way I can be notified when new data plans are available? Especially plans for the Viasat 2? When will we know the details fo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Jenny K
I am on a Virgin America flight. My iPad connects to Viasat, but my iPhone won’t. Is there a fix?
Title says it all :)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Allen Taylor
And the sad story continues....
And the sad story continues....7 days ago I contact Support and Customer Service to inform them that my speed tests are showing less than...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joel Janzen
Modem Size
I am working on a cabinet design and am needing the actual size of the older black and blue modem. I do not have the model number as my c...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark Sheeler
Replacement Modem and Setup
I want to replace my Exede cable modem (it no longer works).  I know it is standard technology, but I need the setup instructions to conf...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Microsoft to ‘warn’ Windows 10 users not to install Chrome or Firefox
See:https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17850146/microsoft-windows-10-chrome-firefox-warning
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Yarame Baraka
I am unable to access my modem using 192.168.1.1:8080
I get page will not load on all of my browsers
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Something is rotten in Denmark (Denver)
To paraphrase Shakespeare, something is rotten in Denver.I have noticed for a while now that we have seen nothing from our very worthwhil...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nathan Hart
Beam closed
I’m both surprised and kind of impressed. My small beam in central Virginia is closed to new subscribers. It was only opened on 6/1/18. D...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom
Outages are a weekly occurence now
Viatsat2 has gone from bad to worse.  Why is it so hard to keep the service up during the day?  Do you guys have established after hours ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged