Photo of david lightsey
viasat 3
ViaSat  3
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lamorris Jones
Unlimited
I was told on September the 28th Exede will be offering Unlimited in my area on beam 329 we just got the Freedom 150gb a month back is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Forrest
Lost signal
Signal dropped out Thursday afternoon. My installer never installed my dish correctly 4 years ago and over the years, the pole has moved....
  • 3 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sheri Hill
Removing equipment
I have to remove the equipment from my roof that you installed????? Wtf???!!!!!! I cannot wait to cancel this horrible service, but for y...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom
Outages are a weekly occurence now
Viatsat2 has gone from bad to worse.  Why is it so hard to keep the service up during the day?  Do you guys have established after hours ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ricky Johnson
Slow slow slow speed
I signed up for an unlimited package with the same speed I had previously. Webpages would not load tonight. It is EXTREMELY slow. It w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of johnmc318
Unlimited???
I see a tv commercial today saying exede is now offering unlimited service (Well up to 150gb) and I had my doubts, but compared to what I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of computer1949
Zoho mail an great alternate to Yahoo email
https://mail.zoho.com/signup.do Zoho email has never been hacked into to date upgrade to an better Email service
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ken
Best VPN for Viasat?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a VPN service that works effectively with Viasat?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of C
3 steps to satisfying Viasat customers, Part 2
In my previous post (https://community.viasat.com/viasat/t...) that was closed before I had a chance to reply, I was directed to email ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Richard Borton
Is there a network based limit on the size of download files. I am having trouble with zipped instructional videos over 300MB.
I have tried turning off the firewall and security software as well as multiple browsers to see if the problem was with anything I believ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael McDowell
Good article about Satellite Internet
https://www.pcmag.com/article/362695/why-satellite-internet-is-the-new-space-race?utm_source=email&a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Ivan Bludnik
Not much better than dial up
Typical speeds for the last three days. Good weather but used up data allotment. Cannot do much with this!
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Veronica Torres
How do I make outbound calls?
I am unable to make outbound calls. Can you please assist?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Barbara Lyn Hinkey
How do I transfer my landline phone number to exede voice
I was informed I could change the telephone number exede gave me to my home landline telephone number. I can't find information on how to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim Poppe
Wow what crappy service
Speeds so slow you can't do anything with this crap. Had the service for only 3 days cancelled this so called service. Can't believe vi...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jim Poppe
Speeds as slow as dail up but
Speeds so slow you can't do anything with this crap. Had the service for only 3 days cancelled this so called service. Can't believe vias...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ed Galle
New Viasat Wifi Gateway in Bridge Mode - Disables VOIP phone service?
I just upgraded to the new Unlimited Gold plan which came with the new (triangular) ViaSat WiFi Gateway modem/router. I also have the VOI...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of L. T. Scott
Just need the truth
Want to cut through all the clutter, ad hype, free this, unlimited that, unrealistic speed claims, never ending data problems. Ok,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged