Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 497
Photo of James Billinger
Got Viasat Platinum plan
Today I had my dealer came out and install new dish and modem had a little hiccup  but everything went smoothly. I went for the 100 Mbps ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Troy Carter
Praise
Glad to note that the issue of slow speed has been resolved. Did exactly what Brad suggested by emailing viasatlistens@viasat.com and rea...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Speculation about Viasat-2's antennas
Found this blog this evening. It's dated, but speculates the antenna deployment issue is related to the "high density" antennas. In oth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of TheName141 .
What does ViaSat want back when you cancel?
Well, account holder has died.. Unfortunately the place is loss as well.  I was wondering if ViaSat wants anything more than the Modem ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael McDowell
How to use cellular phone hot spot with a router as a fall back plan?
Any suggestions?  Popular links?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Judge and Jury
What's happening to GetSatisfaction?
This site is doing weird things     There are bouncing hamburgers on the right side of my screen where past post have been made.  They lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bhofman
Internet in Mexico
When will Viasat/Excede offer internet service to private homes in southern Mexico? Viasat 2 was supposed to provide this service, but I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matt B
Yesterday Was Thursday, Today Must Be Wifi Friday!
Hello all!  Lizzie is enjoying a beach, or a pool, or something far away from here in cold, snowy Denver and asked me to post the link to...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Lawrence Eckert
How does one upgrade to viasat wi-fi modem?
I would like to upgrade to the viasat wi-fi modem but can't find anywhere at their site to do so.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Janet9160
Line-of-Site issues with new satellite
We are current Viasat customers. We had hoped to upgrade our service to the silver plan. However, we have been told that to do such an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Judge and Jury
Buy stock in Viasat
Now that Net Neutrality is dissolved...                                                                                            There ...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Michael McDowell
SpaceX Internet!
More competition for Viasat and Hughes! https://www.pcmag.com/news/359253/spacexs-satellite-broadband-receives-fcc-chairmans-support?utm...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Derrell Day
Upgraded to Silver plan from Bronze because of slow speeds (1-2 Mb). Now only .44 Mb...:-(
Started with the Bronze Plan which was OK to begin with...and then all I watched was the circle going around. Typical speeds on the 15 Mb...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Daniel Ulery
I know everyone is tired of asking about new vs-2 plans...
Been following a lot of the posts on here about new VS2 plans. Some people wonder what the big deal is since it will free up capacity on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Speeds continue to deteriorate
Just wondering what others are seeing this evening. Satuday, April 7at at 10:30pm.  Still way under priority data.Download :: 292 kbps wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shannon Williams
read all execede customers
Data De-Prioritization – The Back of the Line With data de-prioritization, the carrier isn’t limiting the customer’s data. Instead, the c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of wm4bama
Cloudfare's .1.1.1 ? The Internet?s Fastest, Privacy-First DNS Resolver
Has anyone tried this new, free, service? If so, please post back with your results and opinions.. »www.fastcompany.com/4055 ··· internet
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of alex
ALL PROBLEMS
I had my internet installed two days ago, and since the moment it was installed it has sucked. I’ve never once pulled speeds of 12mps or ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem