Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 80
Photo of nichole
Smart TV and Mobile Device Communication
Purchased a smart tv. The plan is to download movies ( Netflix now allows on mobile devices so you can watch on plane etc) and mirror ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim16
Are Small Sats the future?
SpaceX just asked permission to launch 4,425 satellites. "The system will be able to provide broadband service at speeds of up to 1 G...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of al
, thank you excede, I'm very grateful! From a very satisfied customer.
The fires in wine country, Sonoma County. Is less than a quarter-mile from my property and our little Community. While everyone's Interne...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Matt F
Halloween posts from the Exede blog
Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! In keeping with the Halloween spirit, I wanted to share a couple of our latest blogs:  Using the intern...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Jerry Smith
I tried to access my wildblue email and got error 403.
My email is ******. I tried to access it Saturday night from work, but got error 403. I recently linked it to Outlook, but after removing...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Swantek
what is exedes address for paying bill by mail
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of A Meskill
Do I need a booster in my house?
It seems I can only get a Wi-Fi signal if I am inside my house and on the first floor!  Do I need a booster for my exceed box?!
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary Poe
Moving System
I need to move my system a few blocks up the road.. I have been trying to contact customer service. but when i do get put on hold for a l...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jose Delgado
HELP ME THE WIFI
The new exceed modem is a combination a wifi router built in. My Surface Pro 3 and phone had n problem finding the wifi, however my wire...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jay Stiltner
Match Hughes Net Prices
Hughes Net is offering their 30gb plan for 69.99. I am not sure why Exede can not match this plan. Their download speeds are now 25mb as ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt F
All about the ViaSat-2 ground system
As we get closer to the launch of ViaSat-2, we wanted to highlight one of the lesser-known heroes of satellite internet: the ground syste...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Clara Halder
How to change password
i cant remember my password for my account and I need to find out whyyyyyyyy yous haven't taken out my payment yet.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Ladd
Will Motorola modem replace existing SirfBeam 4000 series
Will a Motorola 16X4 high speed gateway w/WiFi DOCSIS 3.0 AC1900 modem. Is it possible to replace existing SerfBeam residential satellite...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt F
Attention video gamers!
As many of you know, our customer Matt Ahern (not me) often plays video games over the Exede network on his MakoRuu YouTube page. Variou...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matt F
Special offer on TurboTax for Exede customers
This tax season, Exede and Wildblue customers can get a special $15 discount when you do your taxes online with TurboTax. Click here to s...
  • Matt F, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Nancy P
Why did my time for data change before midnight of the new service month?
My new billing service starts on the 12th of the month. I decided to go in and check for any updates that I had since I had time left ove...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Renee Chavous Barber
i paid my bill. Why hasn't my data reset?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bev
Scam Email BEWARE
Below is the pasted text from the scam email I received this morning. I've already forwarded it to Exede, just putting it here so others ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joseph Fletcher
Does wild blue allow static ip for accessing remote home security applications?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of calvinclifcal
internet not being reset to unmetered 3:00 A.M to 8:00 A.M.
i have the Essential 10 plan and the speed is not being reset, there turning these plans into a buy more data or you can't use the intern...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged