Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of Mark
low on memory
Went to modem page and in client side proxy in red letters, low on memory, is there. What does that mean? Surfbeam 2 modem.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Guy S. Venuti
UPS on my Exede WiFi Modem?
Can anyone please tell me if using a UPS has any detrimental effect on my Exede WiFi Modem? I was told by Viasat tech help that installi...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
Is there a black market for unused gigabytes?
I have several left over this month before change to new month, willing to sell for under $10.00 a gig.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa Lynn Ziegler
Unlimited discount
As an existing customer why can I not get the $100 a month deal for unlimited if changing to that plan? I am being told as an existing cu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Perry King
Does the data extender slow overall speed?
It seems my overall speed of my computer has slowed since the new data extender has been put on my account.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark
It finally happen
Ever since the new video data extender was added and the windows creator update are data use has doubled. I realize that windows added 5 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku
Is it possible that you guys can make the left over data carry onto the next month???
hi i just wanted to give ya guys a new idea. ok so let me explain a quick example of how the lefty over data onto the next month. ok so s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Lisa Turpin
Just got installed yesterday around 12 am last night it's quit loading movies
Internet speed is so slow
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JP
Potential customer -- Freedom 150 with Boost 25
I'm currently using an LTE router for home Internet.  Unfortunately, data caps (even on "unlimited" plans) make it unusable most months. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of james1979
Can I switch to a Boost 25 modem / service?
I have a service call scheduled for Aug. 30, 2016 to swap out my Surfbeam2 modem. I would like to switch to the new Exede WiFi modem for,...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Arthur Shucher
Speed not what was promised.
I just got my Exede hooked up with a disappointing 3 to 4 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload. Is this what to expect for this service?...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
Get super-fast account info with new Exede EasyChat
Looking for a quick, easy way to check your data, buy more gigs or set up usage alerts? Our new EasyChat tool on Facebook Messenger is a...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mark
easy care
Has anyone with easy care moved there dish from roof to ground mount? Was there any additional charge? Is there any wait time before you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean Bryant
Pay to fix then pay for service?
I have water in the lense on the dish. Why is it that I have to pay to get this issue fixed? Are not these devices supposed to be outdoo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Taylor
Unhappy with disconnection process
I an a disabled 60 yr old man. We are moving, and canceling our Exede service. After 3 yrs of paying $9.99 a month for a $ 150. modem, an...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark
Mirroring, does it use up data?
I always download movies to a tablet and then later mirror them to a tv to watch on a bigger screen, does this use data? I usually discon...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex
Freedom plans available in more areas
For those of you who would like a larger data plan, we have made our Freedom plan (150 GB) available in a few more areas. 25 Mbps speed u...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Article
Photo of Mark
Does easy care offer a relocation to a pole mount?
Need some shingle repair on roof and was wondering if easy care allows for dish move to a pole mount?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark
Changing free zone
Is it possible to change your free zone time on your plan? I am now on 12 to 5 am. I think at one time there was a plan that offered a 3...
  • Mark, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of mikes011
Unhappy with data usage
I had the 12GB plan with the slower speed.  It is crazy that somehow that data was all gone within the first 3 days of the month each mon...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved