Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 44
Photo of Leon Todd Langdon
New Service installed and it sucks
New service installed today at 11am. Speed test was 14mbps with a 25 mbps silver plan. Now its 9pm and i can barely surf or load web page...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of kevin
anybody figure a way to cancel without paying the early termination fee?
anybody figure a way to cancel without paying the early trmination fee? Shouldnt have to pay since they dont hold up to their side of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Shana Reeves
Crap service, being told i was lying, about done
Anyone else have Viastat satellite internet? Paying nearly $70 a month for poor SERVICE. You call them, do a speed test, which is slo...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mike Smith
False ads by viasat
Unlimited Plans commercial comes on all the time but I cannot get, but 30 miles to next town they can get new plans this is kinda shady b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Margaret
Has anyone switched from Viasat to the new AT&T fixed wireless?
Has anyone switched from Viasat to the new AT&T fixed wireless? If so, please share your experiences and advice as to whether one should...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ethan Farrell
Congestion much?
Hey ViaSat, I think you're a bit over congested. Do something about these speeds!
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kathy
Getting started
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Carolyn Welker
I am receiving phone calls from a debt collection agency saying I owe you over $300. my question is why
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of TheName141 .
Blistering 177 kbps 22 kB/s after modem update today.
So I came back today from the store and noticed the modem was getting an update when I plugged it back in.  Everything loaded fine... Til...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lanie N
Terrible streaming!
Terrible streaming! I have the Freedom 25 plan with 150 GB. Should I be able to stream movies with my Apple TV with this plan? So far,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark
low on memory
Went to modem page and in client side proxy in red letters, low on memory, is there. What does that mean? Surfbeam 2 modem.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Seekford
Speeds Being Throttled for No Reason
My speeds are only 2-3 mbps right now. I am not over my data and it is even happening during my late night free zone. I called the custom...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lizzie
Introducing the Viasat Internet mobile app!
Viasat is excited to announce the latest in self-service tools -- the Viasat Internet mobile app.  Designed to allow you to have control...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of computer1949
What will happen if I pay on one time payment more than viasat needs. ???
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lester Broussard
Slow internet speeds in the evenings !!!
Has anyone noticed slower speeds, mostly in the evenings.  My speed during the day is 15-30 mbps.  For two weeks now starting around 6 pm...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Guy S. Venuti
UPS on my Exede WiFi Modem?
Can anyone please tell me if using a UPS has any detrimental effect on my Exede WiFi Modem? I was told by Viasat tech help that installi...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
Is there a black market for unused gigabytes?
I have several left over this month before change to new month, willing to sell for under $10.00 a gig.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa Lynn Ziegler
Unlimited discount
As an existing customer why can I not get the $100 a month deal for unlimited if changing to that plan? I am being told as an existing cu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Perry King
Does the data extender slow overall speed?
It seems my overall speed of my computer has slowed since the new data extender has been put on my account.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark
It finally happen
Ever since the new video data extender was added and the windows creator update are data use has doubled. I realize that windows added 5 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged