Conversations

Photo of Nancy Ruiz
Unreturned equipment
Exede are crooks, after finally coming to some agreebable solution to disconnect the service, now Exede is claiming they didn't receive a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Brian Herron
Never received Voice service
I was charged for voice service that I never received from August 2014 till today when I caught it on the bill.i asked for the money back...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Todd Gardenhire
Signal loss every day!
Have problems losing signal every day, today it took 15 mins to re-establish a connection then an additional 15 just to be able to load t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of eric
LIberty Plan Advantages
Anyone associated with Exede please name one advantage to the Liberty Plan.....and go.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lisa Weaver
Downloads Keep Stopping During LNFZ
Been having a problem for the past 3 or 4 weeks where downloads drop to 0 mb/s, then I lose internet completely  for up to 30 minutes dur...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Shannon Engstrom
Exede vs Hughesnet
Currently I use Hughesnet and am thinking about switching to exede. Our current plan is $90 a month for 14 GB anytime bytes, which we go ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Wyngs
Losing internet every night
I've been losing the internet completely for minutes at a time just about every evening this past week. Last night the only thing I coul...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kentuckienne
Did not receive return-equipment box
I cancelled my eXede service before the end of the billing cycle. I am out of contract. The agent I spoke to assured me that they would s...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged