Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 93
Photo of PlugNickel
IPv4 or IPv6?
Does anyone know if the protocol  for Viasat 2 will be IPv4 or IPv6 and are they going to supply a public IP address as they do with Vias...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua
Any updates on IPv6 support?
I was wondering if anyone knew what the status is of IPv6 support? If not supported yet, if there is any sort of a timeline? I did a quic...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of David Kingman
Mesh WiFi?
I am thinking about replacing my router/extender setup with a mesh system. The Exede hardware, which doesn’t cover the whole house, is in...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Russtytrucker
Wi-Fi calling
 Anyone here have any experience with Verizon Wi-Fi calling with Viasat? No cell service here at home but I already have a cell phone for...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean Schmidt
plans
Any new plans coming down the pipe soon? I'm on the Unlimited Bronze 12 plan, missed the Unlimited Silver 25 by 1 day! I received a broch...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
VS2 Modem Bridge Mode
Does the triangular VS2 modem allow for bridge mode so that I can use my own router? Also does anyone know how the WiFi performance has b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joshua
Cloudflare DNS Blocked?
I was wondering if anyone else can access Cloudflare's DNS (i.e. 1.1.1.1)? DNS look ups, pings, and HTTP requests to there site are curre...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joshua
Sparrow New Tab Offline Mode
I was wondering if anyone knows how to toggle the new tab window from "offline mode"? I think I saw the regular new tab window once but i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua
Account Management Down?
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the ViaSat account management page (i.e. my.exede.net)? I can't seem to access it this evening. ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered