Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 93
Photo of David Kingman
Mesh WiFi?
I am thinking about replacing my router/extender setup with a mesh system. The Exede hardware, which doesn’t cover the whole house, is in...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joshua
Any updates on IPv6 support?
I was wondering if anyone knew what the status is of IPv6 support? If not supported yet, if there is any sort of a timeline? I did a quic...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Russtytrucker
Wi-Fi calling
 Anyone here have any experience with Verizon Wi-Fi calling with Viasat? No cell service here at home but I already have a cell phone for...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean Schmidt
plans
Any new plans coming down the pipe soon? I'm on the Unlimited Bronze 12 plan, missed the Unlimited Silver 25 by 1 day! I received a broch...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of SamZzz
Has anyone had problems with Epson WiFi printers since getting Viasat?
I have an Epson XP-600 wireless printer that I used succesfully with DishNet internet for the last three years.  The printer goes into sl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of olysounder89
How to get an unlimited plan?
For a while, I saw an unlimited plan (silver if I remember right) in my account, and tinkered at the idea of switching even though my cla...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of MrDerfdog .
You guys are scaring me from signing up
Hello All  I was thinking of going with the ViaSat unlimited Silver 25 but could not find out what beam I would be on for Centerburg OH ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
No internet this evening
Not getting any internet this evening. Not sure what could be wrong. Modem took a long time to connect but did connect. Everything l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nathan Hart
VS2 Modem Bridge Mode
Does the triangular VS2 modem allow for bridge mode so that I can use my own router? Also does anyone know how the WiFi performance has b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
Remember!!! the kittys are out of school now!!! sooo ive gots 3 tips for yall!!! :3
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 and today i just wanted to say to yall guys that... tommorrow is gonna be memorial day :3 so of course... during the hol...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Aaron Anderson
Check in if you have ViaSat 2 / 50MBps Gold or 100 MBps Platinum available in your area
The easiest way to figure out where the high density beams are would be if all the forum members that have 50MBps or 100 MBps plans avail...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joshua
Cloudflare DNS Blocked?
I was wondering if anyone else can access Cloudflare's DNS (i.e. 1.1.1.1)? DNS look ups, pings, and HTTP requests to there site are curre...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of PlugNickel
IPv4 or IPv6?
Does anyone know if the protocol  for Viasat 2 will be IPv4 or IPv6 and are they going to supply a public IP address as they do with Vias...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Oliver
Can now use Bridge mode on Surfbeam2+ (wifi modem)
Surfbeam2+ aka the "wifi" modem now supports bridge mode for those who wish to use own router or router with integrated wifi. http://wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Drummer Guy
Cloudflare DNS 1.1.1.1
Is it possible to configure the Viasat WiFi Gateway to use Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 DNS?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of wm4bama
Cloudfare's .1.1.1 ? The Internet?s Fastest, Privacy-First DNS Resolver
Has anyone tried this new, free, service? If so, please post back with your results and opinions.. »www.fastcompany.com/4055 ··· internet
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Spinninghorse
I remember they said we would love the new plans and the new speeds.
I remember not only Viasat staff but also sellers of the service telling us we would love what is coming. Well, the plans are here, at le...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joshua
Sparrow New Tab Offline Mode
I was wondering if anyone knows how to toggle the new tab window from "offline mode"? I think I saw the regular new tab window once but i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua
Account Management Down?
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the ViaSat account management page (i.e. my.exede.net)? I can't seem to access it this evening. ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Brown
Can't load The Linux Kernel Archives
I haven't been able to get https://kernel.org to load all year. The DNS lookup works, the TCP connection is made, but it stalls during th...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged