Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 205
Photo of mferner
Upload speeds?
Any plans in the near future to boost the upload speeds? 5 mbps upload speed would be nice I get 2-3 mbps
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Article
Photo of James Paramore
Unlimited Plans
Do the unlimited plans show your data usage on your account page.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of An0nG33k
My experience (Viasat-2, 50mbps)
The installer came out today and upgraded my dish, he also had to move it a good 70-90 degrees from where it was originally pointing. He ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Roger Winters
Went to 25 Mbps Dec 17, OK for awhile now get less than 12Mbps but pay for 25. said testing new sat, will check hughes soon if not fixed
switched to 25 Mbps and 25 Gigs data 1 Dec 2017, was good for a while but now I regularly get slower speeds than when I had 12Mbps. Now I...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
Our new satellite has spread its (solar) wings!
It's a long journey up to its orbital slot, but our latest satellite, ViaSat-2, just completed a couple of major milestones: deploying it...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Bev
Very Good after data reset.
Now that's what Unlimited Silver on VS1 should be delivering - whatever the engeneers have been up to lately, it seems to have helped her...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ricky Dean
Fast vs all other speed test
I did this can I am sure others are tired of that thread, I know I am..   I will be contacting support, cause Viasat Listens can not pas...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Scott Reed
Time to throttle me up. I'm getting less than 1/2 of the speed I pay for.
Hey, would you please throttle me up? I did a speed test yesterday and had 10 Mbps and this morning only 6 Mbps. I'm paying for 25 Boost....
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
All-time new low speed record tonight!
Well.... I never thought I would say Viasat Internet would be slower than dial-up, but tonight I have hit a new all-time low.... Download...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of wm4bama
Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3
Anyone else have modem Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3?  Not sure of the date when this version was installed. TRIA Firmware Version 12.02
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lighting God
Checking with lawyer
Checking with lawyer to get out of contract. Since Viasat can't deliver the speed they promised me when they conned my into getting this ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bill nord
What am I missing here?????
For $100 per month(+rental fees)  -- 12Mbps/50Gb or 25Mbps/Unlimited Gb Is there something I'm not seeing in this?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of johnny c
New plans removed from Dashboard
I noticed this morning that the 12, 25 and 50 plan had been removed from "See more plans" and now it just says "Want to change your Via...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Casey Grogan
One Month with 100mbp and this is my results!
Viasat service has been amazing. I have been happy because 90% of the time the speed has been over 100mbps down. The only time it's been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of wm4bama
People Hate Their Internet Service Providers More Than Ever
ViaSat customers must realize the grass is not always greener on the other side... At this point, the fact that everyone hates whichever...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nancy CC Smith
Exede and their customer service are Awesome!
I was with the big cable company for internet for decades and moved to the country where they don't do service. We searched for a satell...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of n41gt .
Deterioration of service in West Texas
I am on the Liberty 12 program.  Two days ago, my service deteriorated to the point where it was essentially useless.  After an hour on t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku
My Speeds Are So Slow!!! When Loading or Watching YouTube Videos!!! (Yes I Know About Peak Hours And Stuff!!! Just Read Please!!!)
HIYA GUYS!!! :3 As some of you guys may know... i ALWAYS tend to post positive stuff onto here :3 BUT!!! i never really went into how my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem