Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 188
Photo of James Billinger
Got Viasat Platinum plan
Today I had my dealer came out and install new dish and modem had a little hiccup  but everything went smoothly. I went for the 100 Mbps ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Setsu-P
Doubleplus Congested
Southwest VA.  Rural.  I think we're on beam 321.  Satellite is all we can get where we are (Shentel cable 6 miles away, which I miss so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rique
Beam 321 - still not showing new plans
When checking available plans this eve, for a brief few minutes, there was something new displayed !!! No - not new plans... but for a...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jaqwan
Speed Concerns
Why does all the customer service reps LIE about the speeds you get this internet company is a complete scam WORST
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bruiser James-Callahan
Anybody. by a lifetime plan. And now it seems they don t want to honor it
I PAID A CHUNK OF.change fOR IT.. if they don't I'll hire my uncle
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Janet9160
Line-of-Site issues with new satellite
We are current Viasat customers. We had hoped to upgrade our service to the silver plan. However, we have been told that to do such an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tyler Johnson
Liberty 12. Liberty pass almost never works
We were told that between 5pm to 2am would be the slowest time, but even over an hour and a half past the 2am mark I was still not gett...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael McDowell
SpaceX Internet!
More competition for Viasat and Hughes! https://www.pcmag.com/news/359253/spacexs-satellite-broadband-receives-fcc-chairmans-support?utm...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nathan Hart
Oops. . .
Hot off the press. . . He added that the ViaSat-2 satellite is due to come online this summer and plans are under way for the launch ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Derrell Day
Upgraded to Silver plan from Bronze because of slow speeds (1-2 Mb). Now only .44 Mb...:-(
Started with the Bronze Plan which was OK to begin with...and then all I watched was the circle going around. Typical speeds on the 15 Mb...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Daniel Ulery
I know everyone is tired of asking about new vs-2 plans...
Been following a lot of the posts on here about new VS2 plans. Some people wonder what the big deal is since it will free up capacity on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Speeds continue to deteriorate
Just wondering what others are seeing this evening. Satuday, April 7at at 10:30pm.  Still way under priority data.Download :: 292 kbps wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex
A look under the hood of the ViaSat-2 ground network
Satellites get all the press, but the ground network the Viasat team built is equally impressive. Read more in the Inside Viasat blog. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of TheName141 .
Blistering 177 kbps 22 kB/s after modem update today.
So I came back today from the store and noticed the modem was getting an update when I plugged it back in.  Everything loaded fine... Til...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of AztekAl
Throttled Downloads from Apple and Windows Update Sites?
Hi All, I have spent the last 3 days during my Free Zone Time (Evolution 3 AM-8AM) trying to download software and updates after rebuild...
  • 4 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
Status Update
Looking to find out what the official status update and rollout plans are for VS2 from an admin? When may I expect service in 22958? For...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WoodyStrokerCat .
Billing period ends in 4 days!
I'm going to cancel my service with Viasat because my contract is up and I'm tired of the slow speeds and misinformation. My new provider...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged