Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 239
Photo of nick paul
ViaSat internet vs Fixed Wireless
I wanted to get more information about ViaSat internet. I just recently moved to a rural area and there are not many internet providers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim16
Viasat books Falcon Heavy for ViaSat-3 launch
Yes...  https://spacenews.com/viasat-books-falcon-heavy-for-viasat-3-launch/
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Larry Olsen
aol connection
I cannot connect to mail.aol.com. I get an error notice that says the server unexpectedly disconnected. Is this a connection problem with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David Forsyth
Anyone else losing internet on a daily basis for hours at a time?
New customer, less than a month with Viasat, and everyday I wonder will I have internet or not, it goes out daily, sometimes for seconds,...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ethan Farrell
Slow speeds Congested beam
Hello, I've got the Unlimited Silver 25 Plan. My speeds have been pretty slow lately. Especially today/this evening. I restarted my route...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sheri Hill
Removing equipment
I have to remove the equipment from my roof that you installed????? Wtf???!!!!!! I cannot wait to cancel this horrible service, but for y...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill Ross
Why is Viasat a mixed Bag?
Over the years I have seen good and bad views on viasat. There’s 3 types of people - People who defend it ata any cost and fail to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Paramore
Moving Dish for New Roof
Hurricane Micheal did a lot of damage to my roof. My roofer suggest I will need a new one. The adjuster has not looked at it yet, but wil...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Article
Photo of loypressley
3.56 Mbps download, 2.14 Mbps upload
I'm paying almost $170 per month for these speeds. My daughter is supposed to be using this system for her work. No way. What a joke. Be ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
Windows 10 Important Updates?
Anyone else getting notified of Microsoft saying "We will no longer support this version of your windows 10 after April 10th"? It happens...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Boomer
Use my own router
We recently signed up with Exede/Viasat and are very unhappy with the speeds. Customer service is dismal. I've been told by a tech savv...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Donald Ross
Wifi extender
Everybody in my.house has wifi service.I am.stuck in a back room with no service.for a month so I buy a wifi extender I do everything it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Eldon Middleton
I believe that, if I pay for 12 GB per month and don't use all of it, that it should roll over to the next month.
I believe that the customer should get what he pays for.  Why not start a rollover plan?  It might make your customers actually feel appr...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jason Herman
Complaint
Direct TV pitched me Viasat and presented it as a bundle package. First and foremost Viasat has the worst hold times I have ever seen. My...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of yourguytim
Oh Shoot! It’s the End.
OH CRAP. AN ALIEN STARSHIP JUST CRASHED INTO THE VIASAT SATALITE. MY SPEEDS GOT FASTER. WAY BETTER TAHN LAST NIGHT DESPITE THE WRECK.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of DavidBrowserGuy
Viasat Browser for iOS and Android phones and tablets!!!
You have been asking for it, and now it is here.  Announcing the beta program for Viasat Browser for iOS and Android devices.  If you w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of James Paramore
No connection
I lost connection around 3pm today. The modem is stuck in scanning mode. I tried resetting several times, but it does not help. Anyone el...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem