Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 225
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Microsoft to ‘warn’ Windows 10 users not to install Chrome or Firefox
See:https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17850146/microsoft-windows-10-chrome-firefox-warning
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ron
Maximum distance between dish and modem
I'm wondering how far I can locate my Exede dish from my modem to achieve a more permanent location free of tree branch obstructions.  It...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lizzie
Hurricane Florence
Viasat is watching Hurricane Florence closely. We stand ready to offer support to any customers and partners impacted by this storm. S...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Stephen Rice
Thanks to Viasat - I am going to be cycling to help others suffering with multiple sclerosis
This post probably doesn't belong here, but technically it was because of my reliable Viasat internet connection that I was able to sign ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of steve heller
Download speed fine, upload very slow
I'm getting Download :: 14.2 Mbps 1.8 MB/s,  Upload :: 725 kbps. I have a silver plan and have used less than half of my data. Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of johnny c
Good support from Viasat
I changed my router WiFi name and password, but in the process I mistakenly changed my modem password also.  When  I discovered this, I i...
  • johnny c, 2 weeks ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Oliver
Viasat to get $122 million to bring on 700k more homes
Viasat will receive $122.5 million in U.S. federal subsidies through the Connect America Fund, and is tasked with providing internet acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Donna DesMeules
rollover
With a limitation on data each month, if I don't use all the Paid for data, why does it not carry over to the next month? Some months I g...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CrazyKatastrophe Gaming
Snail Speed false advertising buncha liers
We have snail speed. You false advertised saying that in our area we don't get snail speed, Exede does the same thing.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Just saw a Viasat commercial on Fox News
For those who have seen it, what are your thoughts? Mine? Well....they state it is 3x faster than standard DSL. You can stream vid...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Donald Ross
Wifi extender
Everybody in my.house has wifi service.I am.stuck in a back room with no service.for a month so I buy a wifi extender I do everything it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of jesse
Unlimited silver is not unlimited!!!
Was wondering why my internet was running slow until I read the fine print saying when you exceed 150 on the UNLIMITED Silver plan, they...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lamorris Jones
Unlimited
I was told on September the 28th Exede will be offering Unlimited in my area on beam 329 we just got the Freedom 150gb a month back is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Forrest
Lost signal
Signal dropped out Thursday afternoon. My installer never installed my dish correctly 4 years ago and over the years, the pole has moved....
  • 3 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of G E
Before you subscribe to Viasat-Exede unlimited plan
This is what speeds to expect with Viasat unlimited silver plan. Calling them to fix does no good. Been going on for over 6 months
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Thomas Moosey
My Review
I want to give a review of Viasat internet service. I am new to Viasat I have had the service for under 30 days. The installation was smo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Maxwell Pearl
Best streaming live TV service - my results.
This isn't really a question, but it could be a place for folks to share their results with streaming TV. I have the Freedom 150 plan.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kimberly R.
Disgusted by your company policies and your lack of consideration of case by case problems.
Stopped at a Direct TV/AT&T booth at the CA State Fair recently. I am currently a Direct TV customer. My husband is a OIF combat injured ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TQ
Does anyone have a beam map of the new Viasat 2 sat?
Over all beam map of new Viasat2 in the USA
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sheri Hill
Removing equipment
I have to remove the equipment from my roof that you installed????? Wtf???!!!!!! I cannot wait to cancel this horrible service, but for y...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged