Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 52
Photo of Adrian
Thank You Exede!
Just moved to rural area and signed up for the freedom plan. Installer came out next day and set us up quickly. So far awesome service! A...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Barry McCoquiner
Only one plan showing in my account
I am only seeing one plan to choose from in my account (which is the $145 plan). My question is, do I need to be switched over to Viasat-...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Stubbs
Great Plans for New Customers...NOT for Existing Customers!
I saw on Facebook yesterday that ViaSat was offering these new, amazing unlimited plans with higher speeds.  I went to the ViaSat website...
  • 7 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JB Bgin
Plan Costs
I have liberty 10 and am billed $59.99 plus $9.99 equip lease. I see the Liberty 12 is $30 then $50 (after 3 months). Am I elgible to g...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tyler West
Speeds of the Liberty 10 plan?
I currently have hughesnet (10GB anytime/ 50GB 2-8 A.M.). We are running out of data within the first week or two of our plan and was loo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Coy Soto
Can't get into My Account page.
This site can’t be reachedmysso.viasat.com took too long to respond.Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of George
Can't log in to Exede Dashboard
Tried logging in several times , says unable to log in, no longer have access, or try again later.. wanted to check usage.. Is it down or...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Charlie
What’s the difference between the freedom 150 plan and the unlimited plan if you are going to be throttled at 150 either way?
I got the freedom 150 plan when it was available and was planning to get unlimited. However the description says you get throttled at 150...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grumpyoldman
And The Magic number was 262.4 Gig.
 Silver Unlimited Plan- I wondered how long it would take them to hit the throttle button and I just reached it.  Not complaining I knew ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andy Schack
Heads up for you Chromecast users
I use a Roku device for all our streaming primarily because it is the only one out there that has a back door where you can set the maste...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Richard
New Exede WiFi Modem Speed Is Very Slow
I received the new Exede wifi modem on the 20th and for 3 1/2 days my download speed has been well below the speed of my old modem.  I ha...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Blount
Is anyone else seeing this message on eSVT?
Is anyone else seeing this message on eSVT?  Forbidden  You don't have permission to access /eSVT/index.php on this server.  Apache/2....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Vic Dorschel
Account update
Hello, I called a few weeks ago to change my plan. We currently have 12 gb a month for internet plus home phone. We haven't used the home...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of CYNTHIA SMITH
Extra fee for Liberty Pass ????
I've went over my plan am now on Liberty Pass. Does anyone know if there is a fee for this and how much is it?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Posthuma
Missing internet connection
I have no internet connection on Exede. The third light down on the Exede modem is flashing, top two are lit. It's been this way for a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Mathew Smith
Exede speeds
I've been reading these forums for awhile, and they can give the impression that Exede is abysmally slow, has phantom data usage, etc.  I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tyler Johnson
Need some help deciding on switching to the Liberty 12 plan.
We had another ISP (Frontier) for years and our max speed was 1.25-1.5mbps and we could usually use Netflix assuming our neighbors weren'...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob Farquhar
Exede Speed Testing sites
Where do you check your download/upload speeds? I currently use Windows 10's 'Network Speed Test' but would like to compare it with anoth...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of R Frederick
Problems on Evolution - Ancestry.com web site problems
This was posted on another thread and probably should not have been there. Posting here for possible feedback or solution. I am on Evolu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress