Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 550
Photo of Lio Rodriguez
Slow downloads on Liberty plan
I've called Exede so many times with no real fixes to the issue I'm having. The speed just plain sucks. I'm getting download speeds of le...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark Sheeler
Replacement Modem and Setup
I want to replace my Exede cable modem (it no longer works).  I know it is standard technology, but I need the setup instructions to conf...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JEP
Viasat Browser Fonts
Suddenly (post Microsoft update?) the fonts in my Viasat browser are very faint and wispy.  Some but not all web page rendering does not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Francis X MacFarlane
Traveling with Exede Internet
I plan on doing some rather extensive traveling around the US& Canada and my question is: Is there a way to travel with Exede that won't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of bill nord
Redirecting my Brower Request
I recently opened my browser and input an address to a website,  Instead of the website page opening, I get the following page: First of...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Nancy CC Smith
Exede and their customer service are Awesome!
I was with the big cable company for internet for decades and moved to the country where they don't do service. We searched for a satell...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Free Zone with a Liberty plan? Why, yes!
Today marks the introduction of a few new Exede plan options available in certain areas. We’ve got Liberty plans with data plans up to 5...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Lexter Zamora Ruiz
Service in Cuba?
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian Shackelford
Idea: Create a Status Page for Users to Display Beam Congestion in Real Time
In order to save many, many phone calls to Exceed when service is slow, why not create a real-time or near real-time status page for Exed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark
low on memory
Went to modem page and in client side proxy in red letters, low on memory, is there. What does that mean? Surfbeam 2 modem.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Holly Lsl
Drops connection at same time every morning, than claims it is nothing wrong with there service
connection drops at same time every morning, every day. When I talked to them about this, they said it was my router. We replaced the rou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of timothy little
how do i restrict access to my data allowence
someone is using my data allowence without my permission how do i block access so that only those i want can use it
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan Marhold
Net Neutrality question
According to the FCC all data needs to be treated equally. An Open Internet means consumers can go where they want, when they want. This ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sandie
My beam different than geo-loc stated on the "speedtest.net". Approx 200 miles from the actual, why, curious
The beam I seem to be on, does not conincide with the geo-loc stated on the "speedtest.net". Pretty much the geo-loc is approx 200 miles ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JEP
Bogus Exede Email
Received a bogus email claiming to be from Exede. Be careful out there folks: ___________________________________________________________...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Keith Rascher
My internet speed is 2.68 mbps on the download. I pay for 25 mbps, what is the problem?
I am simply inquiring regarding my internet speed. We just had Excede internet installed with the promise of at least 12mbps, we are nowh...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joan Bartlett
Rollover of unused data
I haven't seen this question yet and just was wondering why, after paying as much as we do for service, our gigs don't roll over if we d...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard
New Exede WiFi Modem Speed Is Very Slow
I received the new Exede wifi modem on the 20th and for 3 1/2 days my download speed has been well below the speed of my old modem.  I ha...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Carmen Matheny Gaines
My Windows Live Mail is not compatible with the new wildblue.net email platform. Which Windows mail program IS compatible?
I use Windows Live Mail with my Windows 7. I have reconfigured my settings to the new email server for wildblue.net. But the emails on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex
How are you using Exede?
We're looking for some stories about how some of our customers use their Exede service. Do your kids use itto do their homework? Do you u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Article