Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 962
Photo of BRENDA GILBERT
THE WORST INTERNET CONNECTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF USING VIASAT/WILD BLUE AS YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER. - BEWARE. Know that you are doing so at your peril. We have be...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Allen Taylor
And the sad story continues....
And the sad story continues....7 days ago I contact Support and Customer Service to inform them that my speed tests are showing less than...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark Sheeler
Replacement Modem and Setup
I want to replace my Exede cable modem (it no longer works).  I know it is standard technology, but I need the setup instructions to conf...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debra Helton Weaver
Viasat 2 speed concerns
Viasat 2 satellite...I was told by customer service reps and technicians that my speeds should never drop to less the 5mbps during peak h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Wyngs
Unable to sign into my account
Unable to sign in to my account despite repeated attempts
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Michael
Words cannot express how angry I am with this service, the tech support, the customer care.
 I am paying for the gold service tier, I am getting 200 kbps. I have gone round and round with tech support. They claim it is congestion...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of BBwithdrawls
Feed back from the 3-4 that got Vsat2 plans ?
I have seen very little feedback from the 3 or 4 that got the Vsat 2 plans 50 and 100 Mg , any news ?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim Hines
Viasat having install issues and not coming clean
So I called Viasat 800 number on July 13, 2018. Was told they are not accepting new customers (I live in Western KY, 42376) but that I co...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ebony Brown
how do I add data on a business plan after hours?
I need customer support at 9:47pm EST and to my surprise, there is no Business support available at this time. WISH I WOULD'VE KNOWN. I n...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Albert Potter
Lee's Kentucky
Hi I am in need of help I live in India a and had inquired about installing for exede and I had talked to a company in is and they handle...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of L.L.
ViaSat 2 - Is it fast? is it truly unlimited?
What does “Unlimited” mean? What are users experiencing?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael
How does this even happen?
Was on a call with Service Appointment as the technician did not show up. Was getting transferred to her supervisor, got transferred to D...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Something is rotten in Denmark (Denver)
To paraphrase Shakespeare, something is rotten in Denver.I have noticed for a while now that we have seen nothing from our very worthwhil...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of steve heller
Download speed fine, upload very slow
I'm getting Download :: 14.2 Mbps 1.8 MB/s,  Upload :: 725 kbps. I have a silver plan and have used less than half of my data. Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill Thompson
app is broken
App wont work anymore.  Don't fix what isn't broken.  Also this forum needs a way to sort the post and search results.  When searching a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of stoliv
Beyond slow internet - less than 1mb
The last few weeks have been horrible.  Tonight I can barely even get speedtest to load in order to see just how bad it is. Weather is cl...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of sherryanne
Has anyone been having issues with FB messenger?
Has anyone been having issues with FB messenger? I haven't been able to get a service report for 2 days now. Chat will never appear also,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Andy Schack
P-Tria moisture problem
Did a service call today for a customer who I installed a VS2 system for about 45 days ago. No signal. Drove out there and found that moi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of M.E.M.
Major Update for Windows 10 Announced
Microsoft has announced a major Windows 10 update to be released next month. I am looking for ways to delay this download until the LNFZ....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Hank L
Super Slow Speed
 What is going on with the SLOW speed. I know you state "up to" but come on a speed of under 2 in the evenings is unacceptable! If I call...
  • 9 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged