Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1025
Photo of Chris Wilson
when you ask for a stop payment on an viasat account thats not yours because they charged your card
they charge your card anyway and inform you they can not refund your payment until your girlfriend makes a payment? This company is horri...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of hanna
I just signed up for RV internet
I called Viasat this afternoon and said I’m looking for a provider for satellite internet for my rv while I travel..... we talked about m...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dan Krieter
Contact Corporate Office
Charged $75 for service I’ve tried to cancel. I want the phone number for the corporate office. No supervisor will reverse the charge.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
Windows 10 Important Updates?
Anyone else getting notified of Microsoft saying "We will no longer support this version of your windows 10 after April 10th"? It happens...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gregory T Niemeyer
Viasat 2 availability
Will Viasat 2 ever be offered for zip code 43135?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Ross
Just used up data
Out of data as of 1:30 today. Noticed immediate change. Increable how “congestion” just happened to kick just now.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Randy Walser
Viasat retailer fraudulent. Digital Media Shreveport la.
I was an installer for a retailer of viasat named Digital Media out of Shreveport la. I completed 3 installs and 4 service calls . But th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mindy
FREEDOM??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
I HAVE THE FREEDOM 150 WITH 25GB BOOST "PRIORITY DATA"  It says I have the BEST plan available and that it is especially for  "people who...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
When dish freezes with snow & ice
What do you all do?Dish always freezes with snow on it and because of it often times we lose internet. Only solution is brushing the snow...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim16
Viasat books Falcon Heavy for ViaSat-3 launch
Yes...  https://spacenews.com/viasat-books-falcon-heavy-for-viasat-3-launch/
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Catherine
Issues with the internet, and VIASAT's inability to get a technician to our house.
The internet goes down constantly. A problem we have had for over a month. We have called several times. Had two technicians scheduled to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Lee Traver
All new and archived emails have a message "missing Blob for #####" How do I solve this problem?
Loged in this morning and all new mail had this message when opened. Checked archived and sent mail and same message on everything. Using...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Tim Boling
How do I speak directly to corporate?
I have contacted the main number to resolve my continually slow internet speeds and have received a multitude of "solutions" that onl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Keith
Ripped off again
Just joined this forum and glad to see it isn't completely edited, some bad stuff gets through. Salesman never mention contract which he ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Vernon
What are my options if streaming netflix & hulu are too slow ?
What are my options if streaming netflix & hulu are too slow ?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Meoak
When using my 4gLTE phone hotspot, my data lasts a lot longer and I think its faster than Excede.
Disappointed in the speed and data usage.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of jeremy dyer
viasat charged my account 4 payments at once
Viasat charged my bank account for my 143 dollar payment PLUS 3 more payments. I have a credit of over 400 dollars, however now I dont ha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tammy Jordan
I take online classes and watches alot of Netflex. Which plan is the best one for me?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question