Early termination fee
Moving and early termination fees
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Stan Dodd
periodically bad Netflix picure
Netflix picture starts out bad for a couple of minutes and periodically goes bad for a few minutes
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of L. T. Scott
Just need the truth
Want to cut through all the clutter, ad hype, free this, unlimited that, unrealistic speed claims, never ending data problems. Ok,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Allen Miller
Wildblue email update
I'm guessing this is a phishing email. Dear Email Owner,We are currently updating a new e-mail platform system. To prevent closure ofyour...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of theescooter
Can't Watch Streaming Movies
Try to watch streaming video from Starz, HBO, etc and it buffers at approximately 1 Mps. I've left it to download it, and it's STILL buff...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Forrest
Lost signal
Signal dropped out Thursday afternoon. My installer never installed my dish correctly 4 years ago and over the years, the pole has moved....
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mick Dietze
Extremely Slow speed, Running at 1.5mbps This is not much faster then dial up speed! :(
Extremely Slow speed 
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Robert Blair
data speeds over limit with viasat 2 unlimited silver 25 with 60gb allowance
Does anyone know, roughly, what the speeds are after you go over your data limit with the new viasat2 silver 25?   I am trying to decide ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ethan Farrell
Congestion much?
Hey ViaSat, I think you're a bit over congested. Do something about these speeds!
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Derek Remington
Have had no service longer than I've had service! (viasat)
Signed up for the 25mbps plan last Tuesday (10 days ago) through Viasat. It worked great for 3-4 days, then completely stopped starting l...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of sherryanne
Need your guru advice on my next step to take
I have been an Excede/ Viasat fan since switching from Hughes and have had great service. But the past few months have had issues with sl...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku
Is there ANY anime lovers here? If so what is yalls favorite anime?
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 as of yall know me as tirzy rice OR a.k.a. deku here now :3 (since ive changed my username to deku :3  ) i was wondering...
  • 1 me too
  • 41 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of James condy
My speed average speed over 8 months 1.76, is this normal? .
My speed average speed over 8 months 1.76, is this normal? I have had two techs do a home visit and said nothing is wrong but my speeds a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ireny
Great News of Brazil !!
Great News !! The president of Supreme court of Brasil Cármen Lúcia Antunes Rocha, suspended the injunction of ViaDireta that prevented t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lora Thomas
Extremely Slow speed Not over data allowance
Extremely Unsatisfied with Service, For Months now.  I tried everything Costumer care advised me to do. Reboot / Reset , Modem, Computer ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Billinger
any plan for usb on Viasat 2 modem?
Wondering if there any plans for the two usb ports on viasat modem yet?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of chris
Math Analysis of Viasat
*Caution* Assumptions and flawed reasoning are used in this post. I ran out of unlimited 150GB data so I'm bored. Currently Viasat ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of mferner
Upload speeds?
Any plans in the near future to boost the upload speeds? 5 mbps upload speed would be nice I get 2-3 mbps
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Christopher Jayne
Service disconnecting every morning
First let me say that we have had wildblue/exede/viasat for 5 years or more.  For the most part we have been happy with the service becau...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged