Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 444
Photo of Dizaru
Trouble with support
Living in an area without cable, I've been forced to subscribe to satellite internet years ago using Wildblue, then after ViaSat took the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Dell Fran
Data loss?
What's really happeniing?? We apparently used up 5.2gb in two and a half hours. There was no video streaming and were told by exede it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Gus Treewater
Ping Too High?
I often see that people say your ping should be in the 700 range. Mine is never that low, usually 850-1000. Why is that, and should it ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of yochanon
Slow speeds
Again, my speed of 5.3Mbps is absolutely ridiculous for having Exede12!! I don't want a customer service rep to answer this thing with 'O...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Barry Hughes
dish account down?
Why does my computer say I haven't paid my dish account and therefore I have no internet. Our you paying your bills? I need to use my c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of WillyMcDee
Service issues
Service is nowhere like I was told it would be.  My upload and download are nowhere near what they promised it would be.  My data used is...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of RickyP033
Data Limits and Billing
To all above. They FINALLY gave me a 150GB plan a few months back...Now I see they've changed plans again. After I get past 30-40...It sl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of carol
Confused over data measurement
exede advertised 10 GB, but they say their GB are not the same as other providers. I downloaded the new apple update and apple says it wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of postman
Deleting Posts
OK deleting my last post about my PERMANENT BAN being overturned by Corporate was just silly, considering I screen captured it. I will de...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived