Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 445
Photo of WILLIAM BONDS
E-mail trouble
Is there a telephone number that I can use to ask questions about this mess? I believe I have followed all instructions. I have (to the b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dizaru
Trouble with support
Living in an area without cable, I've been forced to subscribe to satellite internet years ago using Wildblue, then after ViaSat took the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Dell Fran
Data loss?
What's really happeniing?? We apparently used up 5.2gb in two and a half hours. There was no video streaming and were told by exede it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Gus Treewater
Ping Too High?
I often see that people say your ping should be in the 700 range. Mine is never that low, usually 850-1000. Why is that, and should it ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of yochanon
Slow speeds
Again, my speed of 5.3Mbps is absolutely ridiculous for having Exede12!! I don't want a customer service rep to answer this thing with 'O...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Barry Hughes
dish account down?
Why does my computer say I haven't paid my dish account and therefore I have no internet. Our you paying your bills? I need to use my c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of WillyMcDee
Service issues
Service is nowhere like I was told it would be.  My upload and download are nowhere near what they promised it would be.  My data used is...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of RickyP033
Data Limits and Billing
To all above. They FINALLY gave me a 150GB plan a few months back...Now I see they've changed plans again. After I get past 30-40...It sl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of carol
Confused over data measurement
exede advertised 10 GB, but they say their GB are not the same as other providers. I downloaded the new apple update and apple says it wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived