Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of rorden
Will I be able to stream UHD Videos with the Unlimited Silver Plan?
I tried asking Exede phone customer service a simpler question and they we unable to answer.  I tried to email them but the only option I...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
Viasat-2 has begun beta service; announces commercial service launch in February
Great news! ViaSat-2 has entered beta service, with commercial services slated to launch in early February.  I know everyone here is itc...
  • 3 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Deku
Please Help Me!!! My Speeds Are Still Slow!!! Since After 9am This Morning... ;-;
OH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! ;-; IMMA IN NEED OF TO GET MY SLOW SPEEDS BACK TO NORMAL!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ;-; ive posted abou...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Wow
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Eoff
Only One Plan Available - First Time I've Seen That
I regularly check for available plans and today I see no alternatives to the plan I have. That's OK, I'm happy with what I have until Via...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Stephen Stecyk
ASUS AC-3200 Router Setup Behind Exede Modem Router
I currently have an ASUS AC-3200, but for the most part this will apply to any router, but has anyone had any success with setting up ano...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Grumpyoldman
Praise for silver ulimited plan
As some of you know, I called the unlimited plans a joke. But that was before I thought about it a bit. The price and performance was abo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lanette
Freedom 150 or Unlimited in Central Illinois
We currently have Freedom 150 plan.  We stream a lot of video on our Roku using mostly Netlflix and Hulu with some movies on Amazon.  Tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Christina Corrigan
Slow speed after reset
I have the 150g unlimited and everything was fine until 2 days ago when I hit my cap. Im fine with that, it is what it is. But my reset w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Upload on Silver
Here’s something one doesn’t hear much about; UPLOAD speeds. When I’m on the road, d/l isn’t as important as upload for I often will st...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
How I use Playon/Plex to view Netflix content during primetime
So here is basically what I have. 1.   Windows 7 laptop 2.  Seagate 4 TB USB external HD 3.  Netgear wireless router 4. APC Battery Back...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of James Irvin
Inaccurate usage
Usage innacurate
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Starband/Gilat
You think this is bad- “ why, I remember, ya whippersnappers...” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarBand I was one of the original...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Irvin
Silver unlimited after 150 G-
On a Saturday afternoon
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Aaron Anderson
What is the bit rate on the Silver 480p video plan?
I currently have netflix on "medium" quality and this provides encodings up to 1.00 mbps.  I can check this clicking the info button on m...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Irvin
Reboot wifi modem?
is there a way to reboot the modem/router without unplugging it?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Marika
Unlimited 25 speeds
http://prntscr.com/gz4fzh In the screenshot linked above, you will see my speeds for the Unlimited 25mbps plan which i got hooked up aro...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Andrea Nagy
Real Speed?
Does anybody have add'l input on actual speeds on the new "unlimited" plans (tethered and wifi)?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Todd Foster
Krack wifi vulnerability
Is firmware update coming for Excede router p/n RM5110M-030 for Krack vulnerability? www.krackattacks.com
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim
Kudos on the current router firmware
So after the debacle of the router upgrade that precipitated the horrendous wifi speeds, whatever version you rolled us back to, bravo.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise