Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Stephen Stecyk
ASUS AC-3200 Router Setup Behind Exede Modem Router
I currently have an ASUS AC-3200, but for the most part this will apply to any router, but has anyone had any success with setting up ano...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Oliver
Can now use Bridge mode on Surfbeam2+ (wifi modem)
Surfbeam2+ aka the "wifi" modem now supports bridge mode for those who wish to use own router or router with integrated wifi. http://wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lizzie
Viasat-2 has begun beta service; announces commercial service launch in February
Great news! ViaSat-2 has entered beta service, with commercial services slated to launch in early February.  I know everyone here is itc...
  • 3 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Nathan Hart
Some truth at last!!!
Finally! The beans have been spilled!!! Feast your eyes on this!!! https://www.spaceintelreport.com/vias...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of rorden
Will I be able to stream UHD Videos with the Unlimited Silver Plan?
I tried asking Exede phone customer service a simpler question and they we unable to answer.  I tried to email them but the only option I...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Deku
Please Help Me!!! My Speeds Are Still Slow!!! Since After 9am This Morning... ;-;
OH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! ;-; IMMA IN NEED OF TO GET MY SLOW SPEEDS BACK TO NORMAL!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ;-; ive posted abou...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Wow
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Eoff
Only One Plan Available - First Time I've Seen That
I regularly check for available plans and today I see no alternatives to the plan I have. That's OK, I'm happy with what I have until Via...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Grumpyoldman
Praise for silver ulimited plan
As some of you know, I called the unlimited plans a joke. But that was before I thought about it a bit. The price and performance was abo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lanette
Freedom 150 or Unlimited in Central Illinois
We currently have Freedom 150 plan.  We stream a lot of video on our Roku using mostly Netlflix and Hulu with some movies on Amazon.  Tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Christina Corrigan
Slow speed after reset
I have the 150g unlimited and everything was fine until 2 days ago when I hit my cap. Im fine with that, it is what it is. But my reset w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Upload on Silver
Here’s something one doesn’t hear much about; UPLOAD speeds. When I’m on the road, d/l isn’t as important as upload for I often will st...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
How I use Playon/Plex to view Netflix content during primetime
So here is basically what I have. 1.   Windows 7 laptop 2.  Seagate 4 TB USB external HD 3.  Netgear wireless router 4. APC Battery Back...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of James Irvin
Inaccurate usage
Usage innacurate
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Starband/Gilat
You think this is bad- “ why, I remember, ya whippersnappers...” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarBand I was one of the original...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Irvin
Silver unlimited after 150 G-
On a Saturday afternoon
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Aaron Anderson
What is the bit rate on the Silver 480p video plan?
I currently have netflix on "medium" quality and this provides encodings up to 1.00 mbps.  I can check this clicking the info button on m...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Irvin
Reboot wifi modem?
is there a way to reboot the modem/router without unplugging it?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Marika
Unlimited 25 speeds
http://prntscr.com/gz4fzh In the screenshot linked above, you will see my speeds for the Unlimited 25mbps plan which i got hooked up aro...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Andrea Nagy
Real Speed?
Does anybody have add'l input on actual speeds on the new "unlimited" plans (tethered and wifi)?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress